No more 'treadle pedal'

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #51  
Without wading thru the entire thread, would someone please post a picture of the "treadle pedal" so I can see what has become infamous.

Thanks.
Newer treddle on an L6060:
IMG_002535a.jpg
IMG_002540a.jpg

Old style on an MX5800:

IMG_002542a.jpg
IMG_002546a.jpg

To each his own I guess. I've been using these treddles on all 7 of my Kubota's for over 40 years and I have no issues with them.

I've used my neighbor's JD dual pedal tractor a few times and I don't care for it. I suppose it all depends on what you're used to.

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #52  
Who ever designed the big pedal only intended to use reverse as a last resort :oops:

The question is what can the big pedal owners do to improve the device? Any ideas? :unsure:
Or just get used to it.... :cry:

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #53  
Who ever designed the big pedal only intended to use reverse as a last resort :oops: I hope that person found a career he was better suited for.
I put my toe under the front "wing" of the pedal and lift for reverse rather than move my foot to press the rear. You can see the paint wear from my heel on the deck.

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #54  
You must be wearing boots. I wear sneakers. It gets my foot sore after a while.

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #55  
Without wading thru the entire thread, would someone please post a picture of the "treadle pedal" so I can see what has become infamous.

Thanks.

Go take a look at post #6 in this thread.

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #56  
For sure, and it also let them tune the HST behavior and response with user-selectable modes. They enable a whole lot of customization by putting a computer between the treadle and the HST. I don’t remember what year Kubota came out with HST+ but it was a big improvement in sophistication.
I agree. The Kubota salesman suggested I drive a new MX HST with the big pedal after my being accustomed to a Grand L ‘wired’ pedal. Lots of wizardry going on with the Grand L pedal.

/ No more 'treadle pedal' #57  
Go take a look at post #6 in this thread.
Thanks.

Yeah cant stand that style of pedal. Got one of those on Mahindra. PITA.
Have this style on 2009 M59 TLB. Works well.

Attachments

• Pedal & Brake.jpg
    Pedal & Brake.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 66