Power steering install on my Yanmar 2210d with Koyker 120 loader

/ Power steering install on my Yanmar 2210d with Koyker 120 loader
That's interesting Winston. I would have to look up the specs on the one from Hoye to really be able to tell the differences.

/ Power steering install on my Yanmar 2210d with Koyker 120 loader #32  
Lol Donnie! I would like to say it went smoothly, but I can't. That was my plan but things always come up and yes there was a few swear words dropped here and there. thanks for the reply. I'm glad it's done, it is nice to have it.
Triying to install Hoye ps cylinder and not getting good ps results. Have discovered your post and following your plan. Not very versed in hydraulics, so wondering how you are routing the hose from pcr15 to loader valve exit. a tee in line or? any advice much appreciated

/ Power steering install on my Yanmar 2210d with Koyker 120 loader #33  
Trying to install Hoye ps cylinder and not getting good ps results. Have discovered your post and following your plan. Not very versed in hydraulics, so wondering how you are routing the hose from pcr15 to loader valve exit. a tee in line or? any advice much appreciated

Hoye has been out of stock or it's no longer offered. The Hoye kit is more of a power assist.

I do have a few manuals dealing with Yanmar YM machines and PS. You can glean something I hope.

Attachments

• YM180-D YM187-D YPS Power Steering Manual.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 91
  • YM186D YPS Power Steering Manual.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 83
  • YM1300D Power Steering upgrade.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 86