PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #21  
Oh? What is the Oreilly part number? I am looking at using the existing beacon light wiring for adding side working lights. I just need a switch and the relay that plugs into the fuse block under the hood.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #22  
Congrats AirOpsMgr, now you've had a guided tour in how to "Become a shade tree mechanic", just like the rest of us!😁

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #23  
Oh? What is the Oreilly part number? I am looking at using the existing beacon light wiring for adding side working lights. I just need a switch and the relay that plugs into the fuse block under the hood.
Not just as easy to order;
Kioti Beacon lamp kit DKA149 (~$40) The beacon kit provided the relay, wiring harnesses (one for main harness to switch, one for light) and switch.
The Dk has the same plug and mount on both rear sides so I sourced a new plug 7222-1424-40 - Yazaki | SWP-2P - Corsa Technic | 2-Way Kit for the other side (beacon kit had one on the light harness.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #24  
Thanks, I really appreciate you trying to walk me through this, but I'll be honest, you're kinda speaking Greek to me, but I'll do my best to try and follow along, I swear!! 😆 .... (I've got very little experience with wiring unless household and even less experience using a meter).

That said, this is the meter I have & honestly don't know where to start.... (sorry, I'm that inept when it comes to this stuff).
View attachment 851816
For most of your tractor, auto, home stuff move the red lead to the red hole marked vΩ

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab.
So looking at the wiring diagram, it appears the beacon relay is different than the PTO relay, but here is the PTO relay part number from O'reilly:

RY1522

Pics of the relays for both:

Screenshot_20240215_143122_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20240215_143107_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Not just as easy to order;
Kioti Beacon lamp kit DKA149 (~$40) The beacon kit provided the relay, wiring harnesses (one for main harness to switch, one for light) and switch.
The Dk has the same plug and mount on both rear sides so I sourced a new plug 7222-1424-40 - Yazaki | SWP-2P - Corsa Technic | 2-Way Kit for the other side (beacon kit had one on the light harness.
Good info, I'm thinking of doing the same to add side work lights after seeing the beacon harness connector when I was looking at the PTO wiring harness.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #27  
Thanks for the relay part number @AirOpsMgr !
I thought the beacon kit was much more expensive (I didn't know there was a version of the kit that doesn't come with the bracket). I will probably just purchase this kit from my dealer if he is not much more expensive than Ebay.
Thanks @D&D .

I will also get a few spare relays from the auto parts store - I think that is a good idea also.
While on this topic, I asked a dealer at the world ag expo yesterday, if it was common to have problems with the connectors to the relays in the roof of the cab for the stereo. He didn't think so, but as a suggestion, he said his crew tended to use dielectric grease on connectors that could be a problem.
I already wired directly from the radio to the speakers, so I don't have the problem anymore, but I don't have use of the Aux port and that amplifier anymore either. That is ok for me because I changed to a bluetooth radio.

IMO, It was worth it

Lighting upgrade?
Just ordered the beacon wiring kit and a couple of pod flood lights. I don't have a need for the beacon, so not ordering the light and post, but looking forward to the side-lights.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #30  
I just ordered it through my dealer. It was a couple dollars less if I dream up a good excuse to go to Bakersfield. If I have it shipped to me it will probably be about the same as fleabay.