PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #41  
the no start when PTO switch is on is correct,but that is a seperate mode in the PTO switch, I would check the switch with a test light to see if you have power going in & power coming out when switch is on
It was the relay. He already got it repaired

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #42  
I bought a brand new DK 4720 SE HST last year and had nothing but problems within the first 3 operating hours.... cavitation, trumpet housing hydraulic leaks and slew of other issues. What a headache. My original dealer was over 3 hours away with the nearest being about 1/12 hrs away and over two weeks to get it in for waranty service... and they never fixed it correctly. At first they promised to replace it, but when it came time, they would only give me a trade in value for it. A had a few choice words for those idiots. I'm pretty sour on Kioti at the moment.

This took me by surprise as I had a 2009 model with no issues. Times have changed.

I finally gave up and took a real hit on a trade in for a new Kubota 4802. My new Kubota dealer is 10 minutes away. I had one minor issue. No appointment needed and fixed the same day.

Personally, I'd get rid of it and go for the other orange or green. Less headache's.

/ PTO inop (Now fixed) - Kioti DK5310SE HST Cab. #43  
I bought a brand new DK 4720 SE HST last year and had nothing but problems within the first 3 operating hours.... cavitation, trumpet housing hydraulic leaks and slew of other issues. What a headache. My original dealer was over 3 hours away with the nearest being about 1/12 hrs away and over two weeks to get it in for waranty service... and they never fixed it correctly. At first they promised to replace it, but when it came time, they would only give me a trade in value for it. A had a few choice words for those idiots. I'm pretty sour on Kioti at the moment.

This took me by surprise as I had a 2009 model with no issues. Times have changed.

I finally gave up and took a real hit on a trade in for a new Kubota 4802. My new Kubota dealer is 10 minutes away. I had one minor issue. No appointment needed and fixed the same day.

Personally, I'd get rid of it and go for the other orange or green. Less headache's.
Sell a brand new tractor just because a simple relay that failed? Talk about overreacting... 🙄

Said relay was already replaced and the OP is already running the tractor with no further issues.