Show me some pics of your tractor shed.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #31  
Chuck, is that sprayon foam on the walls and ceiling? If so, what kind is it - open/closed cell? How thick? Why did you choose it instead of other insulation, etc.

I'm thinking about having closed cell foam sprayed in my barn.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #32  
Might as well chuck ours up.

4692720354_512079e50b_b.jpg
4692086943_fd56e9e46c_b.jpg

The sheds, small one is 6mx14m (20'x45'). Thats the workshop with the lathe, drill press and mill.
The big one is 12mx18m (40'x60') and the just houses more stuff, like the little Massey Ferguson TEA28, 4 tonne Komatsu (PC40-6) and the 20 tonne Cat (E200b) Just! Its a tight fit but she gets in. :thumbsup:

P1010003.jpg
The Monsta.

Jeremy

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #33  
Carl,
Thanks for updating my inquiry and passing on info for all to see. I'd planned a post and beam frame - reason would be entirely esthetic - my garage currently functions as my workshop and the barn would be primarilly for storage. Good news for the moment is that prebuild design changes are no cost and this thread is great for getting others ideas, experience.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #34  
There sure are some great looking tractor sheds in this thread. For those of you who might be a little jealous of some of them I can probably make you feel pretty good about where your tractor lives :).
We bought 5 acres in November that is right beside our other 5 acres. It came with a 12'x24' shed that was built in 1972 according to tax records. Structurally it is in good shape, but not what you would call a handsome shed. It originally had a post in the front center that I removed and put a header accross in its place. I have some real nice aluminum box rib siding that I am going to put on it pretty soon.
It does do a good job of keeping my tractor out of the sun and rain. It also had a wood floor in it. We took enough of it out to get the tractor in.

RoMad_02
[/URL][/IMG]

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #35  
Romad,

With 5 more acres PLUS a tractor shed I am jealous - you have the room for a bigger shed and tractor(s)..From the pics in the album you have a nice spread already.

Carl

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #36  
Thanks for the comment on the spread Carl. I am planning on building a nice pole barn sometime this year. My wife and wise business partner says we have to get the mobile home on the front of the property ready for a renter and rented before I start working on a pole barn.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #37  
barn.jpg
:thumbsup:This where my Kubota B3200TLB and Harley Roadking and all my other toys are. Has a second floor with 10' ceiling and reloading bench along with lots of storage.
DevilDog

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #38  
hmmm, with all the pictures i have in my computer, ya think i could find a picture of the carriage/tractor barn.......i found a few of the inside.

also: how can i add a picture here that is larger than the attachments ...i cant seem to find an icon for that.

heres the inside pics.. i found one picture of the outside ...while i was digging with a rented excavator. i really cant believe that i have no pictures of it......i better remedy that tomorrow if the weather holds up.

oh, and heres the wife and me dragging some timber...we usually haul more, but this was for pictures. i forgot i had this

Attachments

• DSC_0356.JPG
    DSC_0356.JPG
    741.1 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC_0566.jpg
    DSC_0566.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 430
  • P1011031.JPG
    P1011031.JPG
    684.7 KB · Views: 356
  • P8151396.JPG
    P8151396.JPG
    657.9 KB · Views: 364
   / Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #39  
also...couldnt resist,...here are 3 of my little babies...there Norwegian Fjord horses all decked out and waiting for santa

Attachments

• ALL3 copy.jpg
    ALL3 copy.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 1,377
   / Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #40  
heres the inside pics.. i found one picture of the outside ...while i was digging with a rented excavator. i really cant believe that i have no pictures of it......i better remedy that tomorrow if the weather holds up.

Too bad I don't make it up north more. It looks like you have a really nice place. Those are some nice carriages and carts too.

To add a pic that is not and attachment, you have to have it hosted someplace on the net already. The pics section of TBN works fine. Then you copy the URL of the pic (from the address bar at the top of the page when you are viewing the picture) and then paste it into the reply. Type "
" after the URL (without quotes). This should include your picture as an imbedded graphic in the response like this...
197472d1296358146-show-me-some-pics-your-all3-copy.jpg