Show me some pics of your tractor shed.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #52  
OK... where did you get the Natural Light wrap for your refrigerator? I would love to get that for my shop fridge!

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #53  
Rusty in New Zealand and grs in Idaho need to dial your grins back a bit. You guys start out with such a head start on us flatlanders, we'd never catch up.

I have not seen a team in the woods in a long while. I have friends in Nova Scotia with a small mill. They have a local fellow up who pulls for them.

Jim

:D

I couldn't agree more with GRS, we have about 20acres of 10 year old pine trees, about 12,000 of the buggers. Its great to just be able to go for a walk, rain or shine. We have cleared a few trees probably under 100. Just for firewood.

Having a 20 tonner helps a lot.
P1010004.jpg

P1010001.jpg

This is what we are playing with.

Jeremy.

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #54  
Here's mine as I was building it. It's 16x32. 8' to the tops of the poles. 10' under the center.

Liftingtruss.jpg
purlinsup.jpg

capsandoverhangs.jpg
railsinplace.jpg

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed.
Brad: That's cool.. Too bad you didn't have a closeby, it looks like a Covered Bridge.

JD in Maine .. I thought I would not have to look at your Armory again. Those big JDs simply stir too much envy in this civilian. You much have the contract to clear all of I-95. Lucky bugger!

Jim

190725d1292031869-john-deere-6430-10-fisher-john-deere-6430-10ft-fisher

/ Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #58  
This is the shed I built for my 1528. It worked fine until I bought a bigger tractor. Now I have another project to build something bigger for the new one.

Last edited:
   / Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #59  
We built our tractor shed last spring, now all I have to do is get a tractor! :)

Attachments

• jones door gutters 020.JPG
    jones door gutters 020.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 258
   / Show me some pics of your tractor shed. #60  
Hey, MF1652! Nice to see you used our free NH building blocks!:laughing::laughing: