Snow plow adapted to the FEL

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #21  
Impressive! That is exactly what I have had in mind. It is beyond my capabilities though! Hope it works well for you.

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL
Impressive! That is exactly what I have had in mind. It is beyond my capabilities though! Hope it works well for you.

Thanks man. You never know what you can do until you try. Go for it ;)

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #23  
Here is one 1 of 2 tractors I did for my customer.
ck20 engine failure 003.jpg

ck20 engine failure 004.jpg

ck20 engine failure 001.jpg

ck20 engine failure 005.jpg

Here is one 1 of 2 tractors I did for my customer.

That's fine work my friend. I bet your customer was more than pleased with the way that turned out. A lot of hours in a job like that. Thanks for the photos. Nice to see how the pro's do it :cool:

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #25  
That's a good looking plow. I just bought a used Myers blade with power angle I'm going to put on my FEL. A question: I'm planning on making it float but if it was hinged and mounted like yours do you think if the front of the blade would have to be raised very far before the back of the A frame was dragged on the ground?

That's a good looking plow. I just bought a used Myers blade with power angle I'm going to put on my FEL. A question: I'm planning on making it float but if it was hinged and mounted like yours do you think if the front of the blade would have to be raised very far before the back of the A frame was dragged on the ground?

I have mine part of the adapter. It's now part of the adapter. If I want mine to float I'll just use the FEL's float. If you were to have the blade it's self float you might want to add a skid plate to the back side of the "A" frame so your angle cylinders would hit while plowing.

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #27  
Thats fantastic work. I wish I had 1/10 of your skills or lived next door. Howdy neighbor, got a minute?

Thats fantastic work. I wish I had 1/10 of your skills or lived next door. Howdy neighbor, got a minute?

:D With a comment like that I'd give you an hour :D

I don't know if I'm worthy of it but I appreciate it all the same. Glad you liked it.;)

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #29  
Where did you take the hydraulics from for the angle? I have been trying to figure out how to do that.-Ben

Where did you take the hydraulics from for the angle? I have been trying to figure out how to do that.-Ben

Ben I had the Kubota dealer install a 3rd function valve when I purchased the tractor. I have two quick attach ports on the front of the FEL and they can be operated from the FEL's stick as pictured in the 8th picture at the beginning of the thread. Paul