Snow plow adapted to the FEL

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #31  
Have you had many opportunities to try it yet in your part of the world? Just curious how it's worked out.

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL
Have you had many opportunities to try it yet in your part of the world? Just curious how it's worked out.

Yep, sure did. This past Sunday we had our first snow and both the tractor and the new plow worked perfectly. The plow feels as if it's
always been on it. Great for back dragging as well now with the down pressure. Never had that on the truck.

It got a little bit of a strength test when I hooked a rock. that's the worst part about plowing the first few snow falls. Your going to hook something and I got the rock. thank the lord for the trip springs and now I know it will take a good beating as well. :D

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #33  
Absolutely amazing! What type of paint did you use? Some type of epoxy or base/clear?

Absolutely amazing! What type of paint did you use? Some type of epoxy or base/clear?

Thanks man. I use epoxy for primmer and just plain old machinery enamel for the paint. When I'm doing my restorations such as gas pumps or the Coca Cola and pedal cars (example picture attached) it's base/clear all the time because I'm looking for the perfect finish. A folk lift or plow is just a basic paint job.

Attachments

• DSC01816.jpg
    DSC01816.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC01777.JPG
    DSC01777.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC01812.JPG
    DSC01812.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 300
   / Snow plow adapted to the FEL #35  
Very nice...
Do you get your paint from kubota or just get a match from your paint supplier?

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #36  
Very nice...

Very nice...

Just went to our local paint supplier and said I need Kubota orange. Went with the fast dry stuff. Durable too.

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #38  
4shorts, No pics of plow in action. We have to see that tractor get dirty and covered in snow!!!!:D:D

/ Snow plow adapted to the FEL #40  
Hey JDkid a full video is coming soon. You send the snow and I'll make it go :D Did a rough video the other day of just the tractor but will be doing a full fledged one of it working during the next storm.
Good to hear. I have been trying to get a video of my tractor working this winter but just havent had the time to do it or someone to film it. I have a couple pictures but they are all after the storm so it doesnt look like alot of snow. I will turn all my fans on and see if I can get all the lake effect snow we have been getting to reach all the way up to you:D:D