Buying Advice sub compact tractor

/ sub compact tractor #41  
Sorry Don, I don't see you putting anything in front of anyone, other than your OPINION and if something factual was there, I suspect you would do so. Find your corner please.
Opinions and facts are two entirely different things.

If you can't look at the specifications of the Max series, and look at the Specs of the Kubota B2630.........and realize that they are the same basic machine, then there is no hope for you.

You may as well go buy a Ford Ranger to pull that 30 foot camper around, after all it is a 'truck' just like the Fprd F250..........shouldn't be a problem in your world.

Mahindra does not make a subcompact tractor.

/ sub compact tractor #42  
Opinions and facts are two entirely different things.

If you can't look at the specifications of the Max series, and look at the Specs of the Kubota B2630.........and realize that they are the same basic machine, then there is no hope for you.

You may as well go buy a Ford Ranger to pull that 30 foot camper around, after all it is a 'truck' just like the Fprd F250..........shouldn't be a problem in your world.

Mahindra does not make a subcompact tractor.

HAHAHA You still don't get it, who made Kubota God as far as tractor classifications go? You are brilliant!! Keep drinking the stuff, whatever it is, and let me know when and if you ever find a standard to actually go by other than the voice of Don.

/ sub compact tractor #43  
HAHAHA You still don't get it, who made Kubota God as far as tractor classifications go? You are brilliant!! Keep drinking the stuff, whatever it is, and let me know when and if you ever find a standard to actually go by other than the voice of Don.
You still don't get it for some reason...........Mahindra does not build a subcompact tractor.

I've got a great deal for you.........3 acres of ocean front property in Arizona. You can ride your 'subcompact Mahindra' there.

/ sub compact tractor #44  
You still don't get it for some reason...........Mahindra does not build a subcompact tractor.

I've got a great deal for you.........3 acres of ocean front property in Arizona. You can ride your 'subcompact Mahindra' there.

My God you are a pain....The Max series is the epitome of ALL scuts...;)

/ sub compact tractor #45  

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home" Now click your the heels of your ruby slippers and maybe you will go back to Kansas with Toto.

/ sub compact tractor #46  
"There's no place like home, there's no place like home" Now click your the heels of your ruby slippers and maybe you will go back to Kansas with Toto.

Your still here.........I thought you hooked your 30 foot fifth wheel camper to your Ford Ranger, and was headed to that ocean front property in Arizona(did I mention that the back third of the proprty is the ski resort), so you could groom the slopes with that "subcompact Mahindra Max":laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mahindra does not build a subcompact tractor.

/ sub compact tractor #47  
You truly are limited, the sorry thing is you don't realize it and probably thing you are brilliant.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Have a good night. I hope to hear from you tomorrow.

/ sub compact tractor #48  
Your still here.........I thought you hooked your 30 foot fifth wheel camper to your Ford Ranger, and was headed to that ocean front property in Arizona(did I mention that the back third of the proprty is the ski resort), so you could groom the slopes with that "subcompact Mahindra Max":laughing::laughing::laughing:

i just dont think you get it Don, there is no spec for a sub compact, Mahindra might be pushing the envelope by calling even the Max 22 a SCUT, but this happens in the world of bigger is better.

If not then we'd all be driving Compact cars the size and weight of datsun 510s, or VW Rabbits. Cars of similar size to what was once called compact, are now called sub compacts, and still weigh 500lbs more than COMPACTS of the past, and have about 20 more horsepower.

Whether you want to agree with it or not, most vehicles have seen this same evolution in size, weight, capability or all three.

****, I had an 87 ford 3/4 ton which had the heaviest duty options, and was rated to tow ONLY 7900lbs or so. My current 1/2 ton truck is rated to tow 10500, are you saying that Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet, Toyota and Nissan are all lying to consumers? or would you say that the market has evolved and 1/2 ton trucks are more capable and heavier than previous 1/2 ton trucks?

-------------------------

Back to the OP, find a decent brand used tractor, that has a supporting dealer close by, and ignore what class it's manufacturer has branded it with, and just make sure its comfortable for you to operate, and capable of doing what you think you need it to, and then some.

Good Luck

/ sub compact tractor #49  
I was too lazy to write the same thing from another thread, so I'll copy and paste it here as well, because it is 100% relevant:
Martian said:
I've been subscribed to this thread since its start, after hearing all the arguing, I'm now willing to discuss Kubota vs JD. It will be an improvement.

C'mon guys, for all I care JD can call their 9560 a SCUT, it doesn't matter what they call it, but how it's made and how it fits you! NAMING MEANS NOTHING!!!

Glad we can move on...

/ sub compact tractor #50  
i just dont think you get it Don, there is no spec for a sub compact,
Actually, it is some of you on here that apparently can't grasp the scope of the conversation.

The smallest tractor that Mahindra has is a Comact Utility Tractor (CUT).

Mahindra builds some nice equipment from what I've read here on TBN, but they have falsely advetised a product. They are lieing to unsuspecting consumers, and that should be of concern to all of you out there. Especially those of you here on TBN......one of the biggest most helpful communities on the net.

It just boggles my mind that some on here don't have the mental capacity to see that Mahindra is perpetrating a fraud.

There is a clear line between subcuts and cuts. Mahindra has crossed that line by portraying a cut, as a subcut, and comparing said machines to subcuts.

Like I said..........it's like comparing an F250 to a Ford Ranger. The only similarity is that they are both listed as trucks.

EDIT: I have an e-mail into Mahinra about this, I'll post it if I get a response.