Suggestions on a new trailer

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #21  
check out viking trailers in butler. 6 1/2 by 18 7k for $3000. or turner tractor in in evans city

/ Suggestions on a new trailer
check out viking trailers in butler. 6 1/2 by 18 7k for $3000. or turner tractor in in evans city

I did check Viking. The one he had for 3k wasn't really what I wanted and he said that was the only one. Any thing new and similar would be 1k more. To be honest, they didn't seem to interested in selling anything.

I looked at Turners. Have to call them yet for prices. Stopped by there last weekend.

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #23  
ditto what the others said on an 18 or 20' trailer. I 'got by' for years with a 16' when an 18' would have been much nicer... finally got a longer trailer this year.. and love it..

soundguy

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #24  
I basicly refused to settle for anything less than 18' and was fairly shure i wanted 20'.

I can tell you that in the dozzen times ive used it already, about a quarter of those times i had it absolutely packed front to back with stuff... tractor, implements, haybales.... i couldn't have made it work without the 20'

ditto what the others said on an 18 or 20' trailer. I 'got by' for years with a 16' when an 18' would have been much nicer... finally got a longer trailer this year.. and love it..

soundguy

You guys are pushing me towards the 18'..I do like the beaver tail part of that idea....Guess i need to think some more. Last time I did that I traded the RTV500 for the RTV1100. I shouldn't be allowed to think.:D

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #26  
BT helps with ramp angle too!

soundguy

BT helps with ramp angle too!

soundguy

That would help...Talked to Turners today...7K 18' beavertail...$2500. Not bad.

I didn't see this one there, but the others he had looked pretty well built.

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #28  
Paid 2300. out the door for my 18' 7k w/ 2' BT Sure trac. Brakes on both axles, 7k drop leg set back tongue jack (very important if you want to drop tailgate without poking a hole in it), sealed lighting. Also, no sales tax on trailers in W.Va. Jack at Jarco, check it out!

Paid 2300. out the door for my 18' 7k w/ 2' BT Sure trac. Brakes on both axles, 7k drop leg set back tongue jack (very important if you want to drop tailgate without poking a hole in it), sealed lighting. Also, no sales tax on trailers in W.Va. Jack at Jarco, check it out!

I'll check that out..Unfortunately I'll have to pay the PA sales tax in order to register it:mad:

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #30  
I wish I would have bought this trailer sooner. It is a 7K 18 plus 2.

Attachments

• P1010006 [].JPG
    P1010006 [].JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 115