Suggestions on a new trailer

/ Suggestions on a new trailer
I wish I would have bought this trailer sooner. It is a 7K 18 plus 2.

That's really what I want...I just don't want to pay for it...Expensive!! Very Nice!!

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #32  
That's really what I want...I just don't want to pay for it...Expensive!! Very Nice!!

If that's what you really want that's what you should get! I saw dump trailers for half what I ended up paying for mine, but they weren't exactly what I wanted. It hurt a little but I don't regret spending the money for the best trailer I could find.

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #33  
I bought my 24' gooseneck at Appalachian Trailer in eastern Ohio. Not affiliated in any way, just a happy customer.

In your area, you owe yourself a visit to Appalachian Trailers in Salem, OH. They are a factory direct manufacturer with discount for cash (cashier check) with local pickup. I just bought the construction grade 15K bumper pull deckover, they have a trailer for your needs.

/ Suggestions on a new trailer
In your area, you owe yourself a visit to Appalachian Trailers in Salem, OH. They are a factory direct manufacturer with discount for cash (cashier check) with local pickup. I just bought the construction grade 15K bumper pull deckover, they have a trailer for your needs.

I'll look them up..That's not too far away...Thanks for the info!!

If that's what you really want that's what you should get!

I fully agree. When i bought the RTV500, I did it for price. I loved the 1100, but didn't want to pay. Two years later SWMBO said "Will you just get what you want!"

Same story with the BX23. She, and you are right.

/ Suggestions on a new trailer #35  
I'll look them up..That's not too far away...Thanks for the info!!

I fully agree. When i bought the RTV500, I did it for price. I loved the 1100, but didn't want to pay. Two years later SWMBO said "Will you just get what you want!"

Same story with the BX23. She, and you are right.

That is why I bought the Aluma trailer. No more paint chips, rust or rotting floor boards. All I have to worry about now is someone steeling it.