Price Check TC-18 Pricing & suitability

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #31  
Patiently waiting.

soundguy

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability
Well, here we go!

Two pre-delivery pics, and two of the delivery! I'm flyin'! My in-laws came up and think it's just great. My wife alternates between shock and disgust! But she'll be ok, she just says I'll pay for tis for a long, long time!

In the pic from the rear you can see "Walton Mountain" in the background. I l have some mighty steep land!

Thanks to all of you for all the info. during the pre-buying phase. I really appreciate it. I'm sure there'll be more to discuss.

Oh, and that wasn't a landscape rake - it was a box scraper. As well, i think I mentioned, I get the trailer the tractor came in, and a few other things besides the attachements.

Gotta run, supper's on!

Thanks all again,

Tom

Attachments

• DSCN7225_small.jpg
    DSCN7225_small.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN7226_small.jpg
    DSCN7226_small.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN7112_small.jpg
    DSCN7112_small.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN7117_small.jpg
    DSCN7117_small.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 170
   / TC-18 Pricing & suitability #36  
Well we can help you out with any problems with the tractor and attachments. The disgusted wife.........Dude you're on your own :)

Thanks, Inspector. Oh, she'll be ok as soon as I get the shed or barn or whatever built and get it out of her spot in the garage! The guy always garage-kept this thing and it's in beautiful shape, and I didn't want to put it outside under a tarp or anything like that.

Boy, we had about 4" of snow on the ground ths AM. I was sure tempted to fire that beauty up! But the driveway is pretty small (100') and I really need the exercise and I have no idea what I'm doing yet, so I let it sit. Besides, it only has the bucket on it right now, the back blade isn't handy. Fine, dry powdery snow, it went quick.

And as to attachments, it's funny - I have nothing that uses the rear PTO. I have to think about that. :cool:

The adventure begins!

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #38  
Thanks for the update. Nice little tractor. You won't be disappointed with it.

Solo

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #39  
That would have been plenty of 'reason' to use the tractor IMHO.... Heck.. I've used my tractor / fel to drive feed down to the animals, vs walking out carrying a bucket... etc.

Gotta work smarter.. not harder! ;)

soundguy

TomOfTarsus said:
Thanks, Inspector. Oh, she'll be ok as soon as I get the shed or barn or whatever built and get it out of her spot in the garage! The guy always garage-kept this thing and it's in beautiful shape, and I didn't want to put it outside under a tarp or anything like that.

Boy, we had about 4" of snow on the ground ths AM. I was sure tempted to fire that beauty up! But the driveway is pretty small (100') and I really need the exercise and I have no idea what I'm doing yet, so I let it sit. Besides, it only has the bucket on it right now, the back blade isn't handy. Fine, dry powdery snow, it went quick.

And as to attachments, it's funny - I have nothing that uses the rear PTO. I have to think about that. :cool:

The adventure begins!

Yeah, but I was a little dicey about scraping our driveway with the bucket. LIke I said, I've driven this thing about 500' since I bought it, and really am not used to it yet. And she'd be really upset with me if I damaged the driveway, which is blacktop.

But it's still snowing, so....:)