Price Check TC-18 Pricing & suitability

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #41  
TomOfTarsus said:
...she'll be ok as soon as I get the shed or barn or whatever built and get it out of her spot in the garage!

You are a brave soul. I don't think I would last long if I kicked the better half out of her side of the garage to park my tractor. :p

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #42  
TomOfTarsus said:
Yeah, but I was a little dicey about scraping our driveway with the bucket. LIke I said, I've driven this thing about 500' since I bought it, and really am not used to it yet. And she'd be really upset with me if I damaged the driveway, which is blacktop.

But it's still snowing, so....:)

No way to get more seat time than actually getting into the seat!

Just go slow.. it's the only way to learn.

soundguy

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability #43  
TheHammer said:
You are a brave soul. I don't think I would last long if I kicked the better half out of her side of the garage to park my tractor. :p

It all depends on the tractor... my cherry 49 Allis chalmers G has occupied my wifes former garage spot for the last couple years.... even she agrees it needs to be out of the sun and rain!

soundguy

/ TC-18 Pricing & suitability
Hammer:

Well, she didn't object too much as she was too scared to put the Jeep in there anyway - I did it when I could, but she never would. My daughter had been keeping her pristine. loaded-out 2002 Trans Am Ram Air in that spot (covered and very low miles...now here's a real woman, if only I could find her a real man...resumes and background checks required...;) ). But she's preparing to move out and her brother bought a place with 5 garage slots so she took it out there to alleviate the crowding. Bad enough with her Jeep, our Jeep and my car, now the tractor and trailer and implements.

Soundguy:

I'm glad I put off scraping. I was reading the loader manual over breakkfast this AM and learned about the "float" setting. So that's what the previous owner was talking about! And now that I learned on another thread in NH owning/operating that I can use #2 heating oil, I'll get that beauty tanked up, then I'll make like a baby and head out! :eek:

Tom