Thoughts on Kubota M9000

/ Thoughts on Kubota M9000 #51  
WHAT? Thats exactly WHY you drop the pressure. Your tire pressure IS your suspension. Just common sense. I bet your sidewalls say ”max” or “recommended” inflation __ PSI.
And you run 10 PSI over that? No wonder you need new tires all the time with such little use lol

No need for name calling, either.
As usual your opinion is gospel for you. I'd say 6000+ hours isn't little use on the original R1's and they still have lugs on them but are getting cracks in the sidewalls most likely from excessive flex but then I'm sure you know better because whatever you post up is gospel in your opinion I'm also pretty sure yo know what has been said about opinions, more than once...

You will always be 'Hay Dudette' in my view. Your real name might be Ivan Yackabafoognuts for all I know and candidly I don't really care one way or another.

In the past you've 'butchered' my screen name and had no issue doing it so again, tit for tat. Have a nice day Hay Dudette.

/ Thoughts on Kubota M9000 #52  
You probably have sidewall cracks from improper inflation. Putting 10 PSI above max in them and you put abnormal stress on the sidewalls and the center of the tread.
Many of us noticed over the years that “overinflation” is something you do in many other places than your tires. Like your “payment books” claim ;)
Your continual verbal attacks on several TBN members prove you cant win on the merits.

Safety Note: Never overinflate tires by 10PSI over recommended max. If you do, stand far back from the tires while inflating. If they are older or have a defect, they could explode and cause injury.

Last edited:
   / Thoughts on Kubota M9000
I’ve been looking into a ssqa. Was hoping to get a bigger tractor and not need the ssqa since my bucket will need pretty extensive modification and I do not weld.

/ Thoughts on Kubota M9000
Buy the bigger one with a new bucket and SSQA already there. Issue solved.
Well there’s that one little problem…..

/ Thoughts on Kubota M9000 #56  
I’ve been looking into a ssqa. Was hoping to get a bigger tractor and not need the ssqa since my bucket will need pretty extensive modification and I do not weld.
Just installed a weld on SSQA plate to a customers bucket and it was a job. Had to remove the existing welded on mounts (used my plasma cutter and blew off the existing welds), removed the mounts, ground what was left of the welds flush the backside of the bucket and welded on the SSQA adapter plate which required a root weld and 2 over passes. It was a job but after some prep and a coat of Kubota Orange 2, looks nice and is quite functional.

If you purchase another tractor, chances are highly likely it will come with a bucket. I see very few units sold with a loader and no bucket.