Tire chains on tractor tires

/ Tire chains on tractor tires #31  
For one, I have never needed them. I use the bucket and rear snowblower with no traction issues. 2nd would be the price for something I don't really need. 3rd I'll be 62 this year and I think they would be a big PITA for me to screw with.

Dave
I put my chains on at the start of winter 2013 and they are still on. I am always on dirt and my gravel driveway. I am 77 and my 56 year old son helps me whenever I have a problem with them. The attachment thingy that holds the chains together I always put a screw clevis on as an added safety. I also lower the air pressure in the rear tires to 15 lbs/sq". All the people I plow for have gravel drive ways and the road we all live on is also gravel. For concrete garage floors, lay down a couple of 2x12s length-ways and drive up onto them.

/ Tire chains on tractor tires #32  
For one, I have never needed them. I use the bucket and rear snowblower with no traction issues. 2nd would be the price for something I don't really need. 3rd I'll be 62 this year and I think they would be a big PITA for me to screw with.

Dave
I'm several years older then you and I put chains on tires that size with minimal effort. I'm glad that you don't need them. With my driveway is not an option not to have them on the tractors. I ended up buying 3 new pairs this past fall including a set for 18.4-34's