Tractor rolled over on me this morning

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #132  
Those mini loaders are inherently unstable in my experience. And he had the load raised in the air.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #133  
glad you are ok I would find a local 4x4 shop and pay a Jeep guy to winch it back over unless tow truck can get to it or go buy a winch from harbor freight $299-20% it's 12000 lb..

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning
Today was the first day I was back from work in 3 weeks. Went to the farm and checked over Matilda. That's the name my much better half tractor.

Topped off all fluids. Secured good contact on battery and she fired right up. A small amount of smoke and that was it. When considering all possible outcomes God protected me. From the possibility of being crushed to shelling out lots of money God took care of me. I am truly blessed.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #135  
No pictures of the uprighting? Or even explanation of how it was achieved? Did I miss something?

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #136  
Today was the first day I was back from work in 3 weeks. Went to the farm and checked over Matilda. That's the name my much better half tractor.

Topped off all fluids. Secured good contact on battery and she fired right up. A small amount of smoke and that was it. When considering all possible outcomes God protected me. From the possibility of being crushed to shelling out lots of money God took care of me. I am truly blessed.
I would have to agree, the 釘ig Guy upstairs was watching over your shoulder!

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #137  
Glad your ok... Could happen to any one of us...

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #138  
No pictures of the uprighting? Or even explanation of how it was achieved? Did I miss something?

it was quite a ways back, maybe 3 weeks, i think it was family and friends group with a 4x4

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #139  

yes, you are.. Just remember it, and don't try going over big logs like that. We all learn if we survive :) You survived, make the most of it.