Tractor rolled over on me this morning

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning
No magical powers involved. Just the grace of God.

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

1 CORINTHIANS 2:14 NASB

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #143  
Da plane, da plane. Fine Corinthian leather!

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #145  
Such a good show, Fantasy Island.

Did the tractor ever get back on it's own 4 wheels?

It seems small enough that a 4x4 2500 truck could easily do the job getting it back upright.

First, if possible, disconnect the brush mower. The up righting may ruin the 3pt arms and hardware.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #146  
Did the tractor ever get back on it's own 4 wheels?

It seems small enough that a 4x4 2500 truck could easily do the job getting it back upright.

First, if possible, disconnect the brush mower. The up righting may ruin the 3pt arms and hardware.

See post #96.....

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #147  
See post #96.....

Thanks. I was skimming, but missed it.

I once came very close mowing a county ditch on the front 40. The front wheels both came up and the mower was pulling down in the valley. Glad I watch that Lightning McQueen CARS show about turn opposite direction to go the other way. It paid off big time!

Took tractor I had rolled over top have remotes added to back and come to find out internal engine damage had occurred from rollover. Tractor was not worth putting that additional money in so I bought a kubota MX5100 Wednesday. I wanted a larger toy anyway.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #149  
That sucks
what type of damage?

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #150  
Congratulations on the MX5100! If you have it already, please post some pictures :thumbsup: