Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,271  
The strange thing is that I've burned more wood this winter than since I built the place 6 years ago. Yet still have kept the temps down to a more tolerable level (<80) than before.

For us, once we get into the end of January and February, the sun determines how much wood we burn more than the temperature unless we get a real frigid spell down in the single digits. We have had a tremendous lack of sun this year and even though it has been warmer I am burning more wood than usual now. On a sunny day I rev up the fire in the morning and then forget about it on a cloudy day I have to feed the fire all day.

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,272  
I was going to say arrow, are you sure you can't swim . . . :LOL:
Well I know I can't because I had drowned once when I was 16 and only by a stroke of luck that I am still here.
I'll tell you one thing. Even though I wasn't in the water any longer at that YMCA, I was floating however for a good long time after Lauren pulled me out.

Hmm? Had been at this Y about 20 other times so I got to know this Venus pretty well. She was stunning. Maybe my subconscious did plan this all along.
No tractor here but there may be wood.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,273  
Hmm? Had been at this Y about 20 other times so I got to know this Venus pretty well. She was stunning. Maybe my subconscious did plan this all along.
No tractor here but there may be wood.

Glad you didn't add the picture

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,274  
I fell in one of those once.
Had just given blood and was holding my (at the time) 3 yr old grandson by the edge Of a ymca facility.
Got up quickly from a stooping position and passed out into the pool.
Cant swim either so it was a fun time.
Grandson couldn’t stop laughing that papa went into the pool with his clothes on.
Was rescued by the beautiful life guard who dove right in.
Almost made me want to do it again.
So once it gets warmer, 32 this morning and had to get the fire going, this is what I have to look forward too!
IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7973.JPG