Truss question for Garden Shed Build

/ Truss question for Garden Shed Build
Well, I am getting closer. Still lots of finish work on the outside to do. I need to get some rock out of the river for the columns befroe the water gets to cold:laughing:.

Working on the shelving inside during the week since I only have about 1 1/2 hours of day light. Saturdays are for the finish work on the outside. I will take the doors out of the old farm house in the next week or two.

David

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 930
Last edited:
   / Truss question for Garden Shed Build #42  
Nice David. Reminds me of the build we did this spring at the cabin.

/ Truss question for Garden Shed Build #43  
Nice Job looks really great. Cant wait to see it with the stone.

Well, getting a little closer to complete. Still need to do more painting, rock the blocks, gutters, pour pad for granite step and some landscaping. This is where I am at as of Thanksgiving 2012.

The doors came form the old farm house, around 100 years old. They fit perfect in the old house and were 1.5" out of square on the shed. But everything we have salvaged from the old house has been out of square.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 529
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 508
   / Truss question for Garden Shed Build #45  
Looks great. Nice job.

/ Truss question for Garden Shed Build #46  
Very nice. Looks like its been there forever.

Thanks guys for the kind words!

/ Truss question for Garden Shed Build #48  
Very nice and good memories!

Update:

Seems sometimes threads are never carried to the finished product. I plan to see this thread finished even if it takes two more years:D

Or maybe I'll just end it with this post.

Now that planting/harvest season is finished I have been able to get back on the garden shed.

Last couple of weeks I poured pad to set the granite step on, added shade structure to the side and started adding the railing. Added a couple of raised beds for herbs.

Sill need to paint more, add more landscaping, finish shade structure, add gutters, and rock the columns.

The shade structure is for hardening off some of the greenhouse plants, and protecting some of the propagation of herbs. Had to put the railing up to keep some of the animals out.

Attachments

• Garden Shed.jpg
    Garden Shed.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
   / Truss question for Garden Shed Build #50  
Thanks for the update. Looking good.