Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?
Taxes are getting dumb. Hoping in a few years I can move further out to a bigger plot of land.

I love my CK2610 as well but im up against my power limit. My thinking is why go for a CK4010 when I can get a DK5310 for the same price.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #12  
Taxes are getting dumb. Hoping in a few years I can move further out to a bigger plot of land.

I love my CK2610 as well but im up against my power limit. My thinking is why go for a CK4010 when I can get a DK5310 for the same price.

That's a hard one; it really depends on what machine is right after you've operated both. There are places the CK will be a better choice, but in most instances that DK is going to win the day.

I love my CK though. 🤣

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #13  
I have buyers remorse on not going with more hp, but otherwise the ck has been amazing. Everything here in Texas is far. Well, there are JD and Kubota dealers close by, but I am not interested in spending that loot. I was quoted 32k for a 3025e with loader. I got the CK 2610, w/ 5' box blade, grapple, tires filled, third function, rear remotes, hydraulic top link and linked pedals for 28k shipped to my house. The dealer is about an hour drive. I sat on and drove the DK5310 and it felt almost the same, just bigger. I compared the specs on the kioti site and they are very close. They are giving me a deal on a 2022 with 1 hour on the clock because the paint on the hood is badly sun damaged. I honesly think I can compound that out. They quoted me 16k trade for the CK2610 and 19k for the DK with tires filled, R14 tires, 3rd function and linked pedals installed. I want a DK20 series for the loader joystick, but that is a big jump in price for basically the same thing. Im a big guy at 6'5, so the loader joystick on the DK10 didn't seem that annoying. The added power would be nice to have especially when trying to chip a 6" log. Im planning on this being my now and future tractor as I will keep it for a long time. The DPF isn't a big deal for me and it is covered under warranty. When it is out of warranty, I will just have it deleted.

i think the upgrade would be worth my while. Ill update you when I pull the trigger. Thanks for all your input.
hydrostat? I’d rather have the hst cruise option as opposed to the linked pedals. Without the hst cruise, you get tired of holding the pedal while mowing, etc. Cab model I’d add the beacon wiring kit, it powers the 2 plugs behind the cab up near the rear worklights.

Yes, hydrostat. I wanted the dealer to install the linked pedals because I do use it and it looks like a pain to install. The kit for the cruise is about 180 dollars and looks real easy to install.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
Does anyone know the height of the DK with the ROPS folded down?

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #16  
Does anyone know the height of the DK with the ROPS folded down?

VERY rough measurement aprox 72" Give or take a handful--the tape may have been bent or on a small hill as it is still a working house build.

I didn't fold them as I have stuff attached and it is 19 degrees out while I'm wearing shorts and flip flops.

If you put a backhoe on it, it will be taller than the folded ROPS.

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

I bought the 5310 and traded in the ck. It will be delivered on Friday. I think it will be great and the last tractor I’ll need for a long time.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #18  
Awesome! We look forward to pictures, of course.

When it was dropped off. I’ll take more pics tomorrow.
IMG_6535.jpeg

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #20  
I went from a 30hp open station B7800 to a 45hp cabbed NX4510. I do work in the bush and the size difference does make maneuvering in the trees more difficult. If I am only using the mower in the trees, I either take the bucket off or the entire front end loader. That helps a lot. I also move a lot of dirt. That's where I really enjoy the size and hp. There is always a trade off. Wish I never sold the B7800. In my opinion the hp is the winner over maneuverability. In a perfect world, 2 tractors!!:)
only 2?