Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?
I also have a JD garden tractor with a 60” mower deck for mowing and hauling stuff with the trailer. It will mow anything I throw at it. A few times the grass was taller than me sitting on the machine and it chewed thru that without issue. The DK is for everything else.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #22  
When it was dropped off. I’ll take more pics tomorrow.
View attachment 848880

Nice. Wish I had gotten R14s on mine, but the R4s were on it and she was on the lot. Needless to say front chains will help me a lot while steering on snow/ice.

I also love that Kioti has hooks already mounted on their buckets instead of the aftermarket weld/bolt ons. Such a handy little thing.

thumbnail

IMG_2611.jpg

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #23  
Is that a standard Kioti thing now or just that dealer? I don't remember seeing hooks on Kioti buckets when I was looking.

I like that more mfgs are adding things standard that most people want.

If I ever need to replace my tires, I may go R14.

Right now it's so muddy from all of the rain, I would tear everything up if I left the barn.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #24  
:unsure:Nice. Wish I had gotten R14s on mine, but the R4s were on it and she was on the lot. Needless to say front chains will help me a lot while steering on snow/ice.

I also love that Kioti has hooks already mounted on their buckets instead of the aftermarket weld/bolt ons. Such a handy little thing.

thumbnail

View attachment 848912
Mine didn’t come with any :unsure:

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #25  
Is that a standard Kioti thing now or just that dealer? I don't remember seeing hooks on Kioti buckets when I was looking.

I like that more mfgs are adding things standard that most people want.

If I ever need to replace my tires, I may go R14.

Right now it's so muddy from all of the rain, I would tear everything up if I left the barn.
So far, the R14 was a good choice for me. They work well in the muck but can leave a mark with tight turns on turf. No snow yet to compare with.
Next tractor project should be front fenders cuz muck, 4wd and cabs are not a great mix :cautious:

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?
Omg so muddy. The tires filled up right away, but maintained traction better than the R4’s. I asked for the R14’s and they threw em in for free. Let me just say this, in the 15 min that I played with it this morning, the two machines don’t even compare. Everything is better on the DK. EVERYTHING.

I had hooks welded on. They are so useful.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #27  
Congratulations. Time to upgrade your signature line.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #30  
Is that a standard Kioti thing now or just that dealer?

Now that I'm seeing the OP had his hooks welded on, maybe I jumped the gun.

I could be that I have the newer loader and bucket. Same spec, just controls mounted differently on the KL 5521. If I remember, I'll ask the dealer when they pick it up for the 50 hour break in service. I've got to talk to them anyways about K9 UTV availability anyways as the NH Kubota dealers seem too big to be bothered with finding RTV 1120s with dump beds for little guys like me.

IMG_2760.jpg