Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #31  
youll find the DK series is alot sturdier machine than the CK series. everything on it fron the hydraulic cylinders to the ...name it, are heavier duty.

i compared the 2 when purchasing mine. 12 years later no regrets.

but i hope you didnt lose much $$ trading in such a new tractor

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?
The DK seems a lot more stable than the CK. Seems more planted, prob because it is a lot wider.

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310? #34  
Omg so muddy. The tires filled up right away, but maintained traction better than the R4’s. I asked for the R14’s and they threw em in for free. Let me just say this, in the 15 min that I played with it this morning, the two machines don’t even compare. Everything is better on the DK. EVERYTHING.

I had hooks welded on. They are so useful.

The DK is of course more capable, but in general operation it really feels that much better?

/ Upgrade from CK2610 to DK5310?
The DK is of course more capable, but in general operation it really feels that much better?
I think so. I put 159 hours on my CK since June 1st, so I’ve had some time to see its limitations. 30 minutes on the DK, I already knew upgrading was a good choice. The loader seems more precise and controlled. The machine is quite a bit wider which gives it a more planted feel. Going over uneven ground with the CK always had me on edge. I can’t get over how quiet the engine is, even at higher RPM. The power difference is astonishing. My driveway is a big long hill. The ck did fine in medium, but would stall in high. The DK drives up in high range without even breaking a sweat. There is also a lot less hydraulic pump noise. I actually didn’t even notice much of a noise. The DK loader bucket is a lot bigger than the CK, 6 cu ft bigger. I haven’t don’t lot with the machine yet, but I suspect I won’t be disappointed.