Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #461  
Had an uncle who ate bacon and eggs every morning since he was a kid growing up on a farm. He lived till 92.
My Grandpap ate bacon and eggs every morning also. Then took a piece of bread and wiped the grease out of the cast iron skillet and ate that. Worked on a farm till he was 86 and died at 93.

Jeff

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #462  
My Grandpap ate bacon and eggs every morning also. Then took a piece of bread and wiped the grease out of the cast iron skillet and ate that. Worked on a farm till he was 86 and died at 93.

Jeff
I think your last sentence describes why people could eat like that.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #463  
Dealers and their pricing. . . Grandpap‘s bacon and eggs. . .

This does not compute, Will Robinson🤣:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #464  
Just following the twists and turns of the thread. :)

Jeff

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #466  
Just following the twists and turns of the thread. :)

Jeff
It all makes sense if you've been following the thread. Otherwise it's like walking into the middle of the movie without having seen the character development, and there's plenty of characters in this thread.
:ROFLMAO:

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #467  
It all makes sense if you've been following the thread. Otherwise it's like walking into the middle of the movie without having seen the character development, and there's plenty of characters in this thread.
That makes you no different than anyone else who reads a few posts in a long running thread... then tries to comment on something said days, weeks, or even months ago. I recently had somebody slam me for something I said over a year ago; I had to reread the thread as I didn't even remember posting in it.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #468  
I'm needing about a 40hp tractor in the medium frame size. If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.
Alabama tractor is not far from me if you're looking new.
Then there's Power quip. in boaz / albertville

Irby Tractor if looking for used low hr tractors.
I bought my MX5100 from Irby tractor a couple years ago and have been happy with it .
My MX5100 has no DPF, Regen, no computer though.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing
Very true 😂