What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor??

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #11  
What everyone has already said I ditto. All good.

I much prefer telescoping lower links with pin type stabelizers vs turnbuckle. If option, get it. They make your life much easier when hooking up 3 pt implements.

As others have said, get hydraulic remotes. Those are the connections on the back that allow you to run hydraulics. IMO, 3 minimum. 2 to dedicate to a hydraulic top and side link (TNT) and another free for implement.

Next is hydraulics on the front (3rd function) so you can control your grapple.

Spending money is easy when it's not yours ;)

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #13  
How much grading are you going to be doing and how long is your driveway? Just these 2 things can make you really really wish that you had top & tilt on your 3pt hitch. This requires at a minimum of 2 rear remotes and it is usually better to have 1 extra set. If you get the Kubota remotes, get al least one of them with the float function. The Mahindra only has 1 available and it comes with the float function. There are no factory OEM top & tilt units for these tractors, so that part would have to be purchased through an after market source. Same goes for the 3rd function system for the loader, no OEM stuff there that I know about. :(

On these 2 tractors, it is almost better, cheaper for sure to go with after market systems. You can end up with a better system for less money. :thumbsup:

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #14  
Quick hitch

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #15  
Lots of good suggestions so far. But one I haven't seen:

Radial tires.

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor??
The controls for optional hydraulic operations:
Top - extends/retracts the top link (lowers/raises the back of an implement on the 3pt)
Tilt - extends/retracts one side link (usually the right hand side - tilts the 3pt implement)
Offset - higher end back blades offer hydraulic offset, moving the entire implement to one side or the other of the tractor
Angle - again, higher end back blades offer hydraulic control of the angle of the blade
Rippers - box blades can come with hydraulic control of raising/lowering the rippers
Grapple - on the FEL end you can control a grapple
Snowblower - some offer hydraulic control of the discharge chute

You need remotes (valves/spools) to control these. All are optional, unless you need them! Figure what you will actually need and get that many remotes with the tractor. They can be added later, but the 1st (and often the 2nd) remote are often better installed at time of purchase.

Sorry, I'm a pretty smart feller but I'm not grasping this. So you would have additional hydraulic controls added up on the drivers cab area to control additional implements while operating the tractor. Any pictures??

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor??
Wooooo heeee, thank you all. So tractor is 4 x 4. Industrial R4 tires. Don't know if they are radial. I am gentle sloping grass covered, timber covered, pretty much easy land. I see I'll probably end up doing the after market remotes if I go w/ Mahindra. Not really wanting a cab. Lotta work under trees and tree limbs that are pretty low.

Where are the controls for the remotes located??

I've asked for pricing to add telescoping links w/ pin stabilizers.

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #18  
Buy a nice pole saw to trim the trees and get a cab.

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #19  
Wooooo heeee, thank you all. So tractor is 4 x 4. Industrial R4 tires. Don't know if they are radial. I am gentle sloping grass covered, timber covered, pretty much easy land. I see I'll probably end up doing the after market remotes if I go w/ Mahindra. Not really wanting a cab. Lotta work under trees and tree limbs that are pretty low.

Where are the controls for the remotes located?? Typically just to the right when you are in the seat. On these tractors, it will depend on how you end up doing the installation.
I've asked for pricing to add telescoping links w/ pin stabilizers Do yourself a favor and go with a quick hitch of some kind and forget about the telescoping links w/ pin stabilizers.

Good luck with your decisions ;)