What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor??

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #21  
Brian I hope you don't mind a borrowed this picture.

Top and tilt looks like this

IMG_0408[1].jpg

One hydraulic for top and one hydraulic for (side) tilt

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #22  
   / What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #23  
Ha ha...love that suggestion!

Couple of tractor people have told me the only problem with cabs in close quarter tree work is they can isolate you giving you a sense of security that translates into oops.
Best
Chris

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor??
telescoping lower links with pin type stabelizers vs turnbuckle

If I'm planning on putting after market quick connect on, do I need the above items?? Will I still want the 2 remotes for the top pin and the one side??

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #25  
Couple of tractor people have told me the only problem with cabs in close quarter tree work is they can isolate you giving you a sense of security that translates into oops.
Best
Chris

It sounds like to me the people that told you that would be jealous if you got a cab tractor. A cab isolates you from heat, cold, rain, snow, bees, and snakes. I take my cab tractor into the woods and I watch were I am going and my cab looks as good as new. I even am careful were I go with the BX. I don't want the ROPS or the rest of the tractor scrubbed up. Cab tractors are usually shorter than the ROPS version. I don't remember ever hearing anyone say they regretted buying a cab tractor. I have heard people say they wish they would have got a cab tractor.

telescoping lower links with pin type stabelizers vs turnbuckle

If I'm planning on putting after market quick connect on, do I need the above items?? Will I still want the 2 remotes for the top pin and the one side??

If your are going to get a quick hitch and have all quick hitch compatible equipment you don't need telescopic stabilizers or lift arms. I think the telescopic stabilizers are stronger than turnbuckles in most cases. A TnT with a quick hitch makes it very easy to hook up to an implement even on unlevel ground. A TnT is great for making adjustments to the implement on the fly.

Roger, I tried to find what a TnT is and couldn't find it. Google sent me to a truck tractor supply site.

Well it's done. They called and said I can pickup the tractor tomorrow. They have the SSQA FEL on. But I don't want to take it until I make a decision on the remotes.

I asked the salesman for cost to add 2 rear remotes and 1 for the loader. Here's his response: "2 rear remotes would run $1,575.00 Kubota does not have a 3rd Fuction Valve I need to do some research for the best way after market."

But another tractor owner pointed me at Fit Rite Hydraulics. And my tractor is listed for the top and tilt kit they can manufacture. For between $665 to $810 depending on the cylinder size you choose. But I don't know if that includes the top and side links. Would I be better off doing this myself?? Or pay almost twice as much.

I'm very mechanically inclined. In high school I rebuilt my '69 Z28 Camaro. Would I be able to install it myself??

Thank you MtnView for the link to Fit Rite Hydraulics

/ What are the GOT TO HAVE features I should add when buying this tractor?? #30  
Fit right hydraulics will build u a kit and install is a breeze. Kit includes the cylinders and hoses. I believe he can also hook you up for your front hydraulics with a diverter. This means you push a button and it diverts your loader valve to your front grapple. Let go of the button and your loader works as normal. Usually don me off your bucket curl valve. So push button and operate your loader joystick for curl and it will divert to your grapple. Let go of button and you curl your bucket like normal. This install is a little more involved but still fairly straight forward.

A diverter is different than a true 3rd function and that is more involved and a little more pricy. But it gives you true independent valve function with the lush of a button.

Now the remotes. That price sounds about right. You want the float function. You can save a ton by buying all the valves and hoses and piecing it together. Install is more involved as you have to tap into your hydraulic circuit correctly.