Price Check What did you pay for your tractor

/ What did you pay for your tractor #51  
Wages do not typically come back down like prices do. But in certain pockets/sectors/areas wages my very well drop periodically if there are a lot of people looking for the work.

Someone please show charts/data where there is such an increase in demand of things that that is the reason for inflated prices. I have heard of no such drastically increased demand. It is due to supply shortages.
There has been many who made more money with increased unemployment benny's and stimulus checks than when they worked. There has been an increase for non-essential things bought that they could not buy before. There are reports that this has impacted the supply chain issue. Whether that is current or ever accurate, I have no idea. I do know from what I have seen on facebook, that it appears to be true.

Last edited:
   / What did you pay for your tractor #52  
Wages do not typically come back down like prices do. But in certain pockets/sectors/areas wages my very well drop periodically if there are a lot of people looking for the work.

Someone please show charts/data where there is such an increase in demand of things that that is the reason for inflated prices. I have heard of no such drastically increased demand. It is due to supply shortages.

The term they used here is "historic demand"

For a less US centric view...

/ What did you pay for your tractor #53  
$33k out the door for my new LS MT347HC, loader, and used BH6 Bush Hog last April. Prices went up sharply right after.

Last edited:
   / What did you pay for your tractor #54  
$14,700 for my Bobcat CT 2025 HST with FEL, open station, beet juice in the rears, and a 70 miles ride, in early summer of ,2019. Hoo boy, glad I bought when I did.

Tractor's been great and is getting it's oil changed this weekend.

I like having a block heater on mine.

/ What did you pay for your tractor #57  
And it's not just the price of tractors that seems to be rising. Any sort of usable implement seems to have gone up. Trailers etc. I'm just glad I bought my Yanmar 226d a year ago when I did. Obviously a much older machine than most of ya'll are running. But I grabbed it for $2,800. Needed a clutch and brakes, but other than that, has been a fine little worker. I'd much rather buy something on the cheap end and fix it proper.

/ What did you pay for your tractor #58  
There are some manufacturers who are piling-on. Its a chance to make more money, and if it can get them out of debt, build new facilities, hire more people, etc. they will exploit it. Its a part of capitalism.
That's exactly what my local dealer is doing. He's price gouging to pay for new facilities down the road (smh).

/ What did you pay for your tractor #60  
I was in process of updating my insurance policies and thought it would be a good idea to update the rider for the tractor. The ins co. wanted a new quote for 'replacement' value......

I paid $21,500 for my TLB in late 2019. The new quote for the same setup now would cost $35,600. I know there was a price increase a month after I purchased raising the price a couple thousand, then 2 more since then, but the last increase was just outrageous!

Unfortunately, trade in values are still crap in relation to new cost. Selling outright would probably net more than what was paid initially for sure.