What if?

/ What if? #11  
before you spend the money, just take a look and drive a CENTURY 2535. THIS IS A REAL NEEEETTT cut, lots of power and easy to like. probly under 21 with a hoe....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good luck,
gary

/ What if? #12  
I kinda stayed out of this till now. Suggest you also look at Mahindra tractors. Great bang for the buck and I believe you will find that the GPM output on most CUTs will be marginal for the use of a BH. Mahindra actually makes a PTO hydraulic unit (for the big AG tractors anyway) for their BH. Check the 3510 units out; you may be pleasantly surprised. BobG in VA

Mahindra 6000 4WD tractor (2002)
MD 264 FEL
7ft International HD Rotary Cutter
7ft Corriher (Midwest) HD 30 series BoxBlade

FARMAL 230 Rowcrop tractor (1957)
2 bottom turning plow (2pt fasthitch)
7ft sickle bar mower (2 pt fasthitch)

/ What if? #13  
I have one of the tractors you listed and here is my very biased opinion, because I have never used any of the others. I have the Kubota B7500 with a BH and love it. It has exceeded all of my expectations. It is well engineered, built rock solid and a very powerful package in a small footprint. I have had it a year now and have not had a single problem with it. I have used it to do things it probably shouldn't have done. Overall, this is an amazing machine. If you have room for a larger machine, I imagine the B7800 would be every bit as reliable and have significantly more power. As far as the BH, I never could have predicted how much I would use it. I now find that 30-50% of my seat time involves the BH. I had salesmen actually try to talk me out of buying it because I probably wouldn't use it that much. Boy were they wrong. The only problem is that you will become very popular with the neighbors when you have a BH. Just yesterday I got an emergency phone call from a neighbor to dig a 150' ditch for an underground electrical service.
Obviously a very biased viewpoint, but hopefully I have represented the "Orange" perspective well.

Greg

/ What if?
Thanks for all the input...due to weight restrictions the JD 4210 and 790 are out of the running. Would any one happen to know the weight of the Kubota 7500/7800? if you also have weight w/loader & BH that would be great. If I want to stay in the immediate area my options are pretty much the big three. The nearest Kioti dealer is around 100 miles away and it looks like a CK would be a weight issue also. (due to trailer/tow vehicle limitations)

/ What if? #15  
The B7500 is 1367 lbs. The 4672 BH is approx. 850lbs. The 302 FEL is 612lbs. All together is puts the complete unit around 3,000lbs.

Greg

/ What if? #16  
My setup was $23K. I love it!!!

We are especially pleased with the 47hoe and how well it fits the tractor.

/ What if? #17  
Weight and footprint were also considerations when I made my choices (B2410, Loader, Backhoe). By the way, you set a price of $25,000, I did mine with R4 tires and folding rops for under $20,000.

/ What if? #18  
Are you joking! 23k for a 4310 ehydro 430loader/47backhoe how badly did you beat the dealer to get that price? Is he still alive /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif All kidding aside that is 6k less than my dealers BEST price.

/ What if? #19  
Sorry, My quote was for a 48 hoe but I don't think the price diff is that much. (about a grand)

/ What if? #20  
My salesman also added he would most likely get his butt chewed for giving me such a great price. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif