What is your favorite brand?

/ What is your favorite brand? #41  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( DK35vince,

At ten years one of these older design wheelhorses are just breaking in. )</font>They wouldn't do it today because they are owned by MTD now.

/ What is your favorite brand?
Hey LBrown59, I take it you don't like MTD! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ What is your favorite brand? #43  
I expect they ( CUB ) will only get better. With increased money put into R&D good things will happen. I hear already that the heavy duty ( 150lb) cast iron transmission will be offered on more models. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ What is your favorite brand? #44  
MTD = Made To Disappoint? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ What is your favorite brand? #46  
<font color="blue"> I have since sold it to my neighbor.....</font>

Why did you sell it?? Gerard

/ What is your favorite brand? #47  
<font color="red">Any one know who builds the craftsman? </font>

AYP = American Yard Products. Gerard

/ What is your favorite brand? #48  
<font color="red">
Any one know who builds the craftsman? </font>

In addition to the AYP products, some of their stuff is also MTD. I gave a Craftsman riding mower as a wedding gift this year, it was an MTD, they offered 3 or 4 different riding mowers at the time, one was MTD the rest were AYP. Also, at least one of the Craftsman ZTR models was MTD. I didn't bother to look very closely at the lawn or garden tractors but I suspect that most of those were AYP.

/ What is your favorite brand? #49  
LBrown59 I am almost compelled not to reply to your post. However, understand that Cub is not some brand name that is thought of as an equal in the MTD product line...it is the top of the line. It is to MTD what Cadillac is to GM. There is much more R&D $ sent to Cub than any other brand under MTD's control. I really think it is ignorant of you to say that all of MTD's products are crap...I sell them, have sold many brands, and MTD is the one I am selling now, mainly Cub Cadet.

I'd line up a Cub Cadet riding mower against a Kubota mower any day of the week.

/ What is your favorite brand?
Hey Bob... you give nice gifts. I'm getting married in spring so I'll need about a 30hp diesel 4WD CUT with a FEL and BH. Thanks in advance! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif