What to do?

/ What to do? #51  
Re: Proofmeter

Rat,

If he's being serious, what's wrong with that? He owns a NH and a Kubota and if he likes one better than the other, what's wrong? I would think that would be the ultimate objectivity!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What to do? #52  

Jim and Rat
I like both, I didn't mean to start a war over it.Can we move on to something else now ?
Id add some smiley faces but don't know how.Some help here please.

/ What to do? #53  

tbarber55,

Click on "Instructions" at the top, the directions are in there. Hope Paddock will be OK! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What to do? #54  

tbarber,

When writing a message, click on the underlined line that says markup in your posts. The instructions are there and easy. Simply put the word smile inside of square brackets [ ] and it will look like this /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Same works for frown and laugh and several others.

It is always interesting that people like their own tractors. Start worrying when someone DOES NOT. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What to do? #55  

Or click on "FAQ", scroll down to "Can I use HTML in my posts?" and read about using Markup./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ What to do? #56  
Re: Markup

Bird,

Thanks, I never used markup before in all of those posts that I wrote! Watch out guys...the <font color=blue>Blue</font color=blue> guy has more tools now! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What to do? #57  

I sure am glad some of you guys buy those <font color=blue>blue</font color=blue> and <font color=green>green</font color=green> tractors. If it weren't for the competition, the good tractors <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange>, of course, would probably go up in price./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ What to do? #58  

Bird,

They're already up in price...what are you talking about?

<font color=blue>BLUE RULES!</font color=blue>/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What to do? #59  

Jim, I think the point of this went over your head, I was trying to point out to thbarber what he might have meant to say he can be more "objective" in his review, not more "biased", as a teacher, I thought you would have picked up on that right away. I'll try to be less subtle in the future. I of course owning neither but having many hundreds of hours between the two, must therefore have ultimate ability to be biased, hmmm, no, let me correct that "ultimate objectivity". (That was a joke) I am still thinking about this TC45D, but your trying to sell New Holland so hard, it makes me think something is wrong that it cannot sell itself (semi-joking here). Anyway, I must tell thbarber, its OK, I'll be alright. Brand schmand, I don't care about no stinkin brand. I don't take this stuff serious, its kinda fun though to see what makes different people tick. Its kinda like when I went to a photography web site and everything was Canon vs Nikon vs Minolta and everybody touted their brand as best to buy, but nobody would show their pictures. I thought then and still do now that when someone epitomizes the virtues of their purchase in a less then an objective way, their bias leads me to believe they are trying hard to convince themselves that they made the right choices. OK enough said about "proofmeters", now lets talk about oil, Amsoil. Is it any good and should I ...(joking yet again) Rat...

/ What to do? #60  
Re: Proofmeter (serious)

One more thing JimBin from Michigin with a TC18'n (read this like your mad, jaw clenched)
You want serious?, OK, heres serious...
You just try and make me mad, upset me buddy boy, I'll have you know Mister Blue Bell Cacol(sp?) Shell, I Know Karate, Kung Fu, Kung Pao, Tsing Tao, and a couple more Chinese words, just you come to California and I'll prove it. (I'm not joking!) Rat...

P.S. You can even bring thbarber with you. Then I'll have 2 BLUE bellied lizard pooh ball butts to Tsing Tao on, wait, thats a beer I think.

"Can't We All Jis Git Along" Rodney King, circa 1990's
(Bird, thought you might like my new slogan)