John Deere 2320 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
JC4HD

2320 John Deere
John Deere 2320
Model Year: 2009

This is my second JD Tractor. This first one was a 4310 with BH, Loader w/3 in 1 Bucket. The 2320 has a BH and Loader, but can't handle the 3in1 bucket. There's not enough hydraulic flow. I downsized to the 2320 to make it more practical to bring back and forth from our camp (during the spring/summer) in the Adirondacks of NY to our home (in the fall/winter) in Southern NY for mostly snowplowing and misc projects. In all fairness, if I owned the 2320 first, I would give 5 stars across the board, however the 4310 spoiled me. The 2320 is a great little tractor, just not a 4310. One note - I actually considered the 2305 and am glad I got the 2320 instead. One big feature I found necessary for plowing without chains - individual brake pedals for steering on slick surfaces. The 2305 doesn't have them.

Pros: Size and available attachments.
Cons: Lack of hydraulic flow.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
bcmerrell

2320 John Deere
JD Neophyte in ET
Model Year: 2010

New 2320 user in East Tennessee.

Pros: Sales and service availability.
Cons: Cost for peripheral equipment.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
Shoulda Bought it 5 years Sooner
Model Year: 2010

This tractor is awesome. I live on a small beef farm in rural PA and have run tractors of every size. I bought this one to use as a lawn mower, snow plow, driveway maintenance, and landscaping. It does all of these flawlessly. It mows my 1.5 acre yard in less than 50 minutes, plows my 300' sloped driveway, has hauled more than 500 large retaining wall block (127lbs each), and moved 100 tons of limestone (between 2B and 48" rip rap). If you are looking for a tractor, buy one that is the right size for what you want to do. Too big is not always a good thing. For me this is perfect. I wish I would have purchased it 5 years ago when I built my house.

Pros: Very strong, out works sub compacts. Easy to change from mower to loader work (less than 5 minutes total).
Cons: The mower deck is fairly low even when locked in the up position.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
Great Little Tractor
Model Year: 2008

Equipped with Front End Loader & Backhoe Much has been said about this wonderful tractor. For its size, it is a real workhorse. I have dug and moved a lot of dirt with it as well as pull tree stumps, and moving logs. I did blow one hydraulic line (my fault) by overworking it trying to pull out a large tree stump. (Being my first tractor, there was a small learning curve, But working it within its capabilities (which is more than you would expect for a small tractor) it does one heck of a job. It's small size is also an advantage, as it is easy to maneuver in tight spots even with the backhoe attached. It may be a little pricier than other tractors, but you can readily get parts for it. For something that performs as well as this machine and the support available, it is well worth the few extra dollars. My ONLY regret is that I didn't buy one sooner; it would have save me a lot of work! Bottom line: Very satisfied and would buy again.

Pros: Just about everything.
Cons: Cost.

5.00 star(s)
eagleeyetv

2320 John Deere
Long Time Coming
Model Year: 2011

Recently took delivery of my new JD 2320 Tractor with 200X Loader and 62D Mid-mount mower. Ive missed the mowing season this year but am anxious to get to it in the spring. I've done just a little landscaping around our new house and so far love everything about it.

Pros: Easy attachment of mower deck.
Cons: None.

4.00 star(s)
Victory Pete

2320 John Deere
Great Upgrade From 2305

I really liked my 2305, but wanted a tractor with more ground clearance. The 2320 fits the bill in this regard. I really like it so far. I like the 3 point hitch lever being height selectable. I have been using it with a 54" front blade and 48" boxblade and 60" york rake to grade my driveway and prepare my backyard for new seed in the spring. I used it once 2 months ago to plow 5" of snow we got before Halloween, but that has been it for snow so far. I am very pleased with it.

Pros: Ground clearance, 3 point hitch control lever.
Cons: Diff lock lever is not easy to keep down with your foot.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
charlie s

2320 John Deere
JD 2320 4x4

Overall, nice little tractor. I bought it mainly to mow with, but I find I use it for several other things such as bushhogging with a 4' mower around hard to get places.

Pros: Cheap to operate, easy to maneuver.
Cons: Factory seat is horrible so I changed it out.

5.00 star(s)
navajo

2320 John Deere
Utility Tractor
Model Year: 2008

2320 John Deere front end loader belly mower.

Pros: Runs smooth, easy deck and loader removal.
Cons: Overpriced, short warranty.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
2009 Deere 2320 w/ 54" Under-Mount Mower and Loader

Solid utility tractor. Very simple and easy to mount and unhook attachments. Tractor has plenty of power for it's size once the engine is warmed up, but the YANMAR diesel bogs down badly under load when it is below operating temperature. My next-door neighbor has the same situation with his 2320 as well. Hydraulics have ample power to lift a full bucket of stone or gravel, however, be careful transporting full buckets because the rear-end gets pretty light unless you weight it down. PTO power is adequate, but we tried it on an 8" grain auger at the farm and it wouldn't run it with corn or wheat, but would with oats.

Pros: Solid/well built. Easy starting, and simple to operate. HST is great.
Cons: Bit underpowered. Seat could be better.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
crex149

2320 John Deere
John Deere 2320

I traded up to this tractor from my 2004 John Deere 4010. This is a great little tractor. Has plenty of power to maintain my two acres as well as my brother's 2. Purchased with a 54D MMM and 200CX loader.

Pros: Perfect size for 2+ acres.
Cons: None so far.