John Deere 2320 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
JD 2320 Compact Tractor
Model Year: 2011

So far I love the machine but I truly don't love the price associated with parts or accessories! I'm glad I didn't go for the sub compact.

Pros: Well engineered, folding ROP.
Cons: Parts and service.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
2320 vs. B7500
Model Year: 2009

Prefer JD foot and loader control setup and PTO switch location.

Pros: Easy change loader attachments.
Cons: 4wd very noisy.

5.00 star(s)
foxdenbf

2320 John Deere
Love the Tractor

Have used tractor to remove snow on my driveway and my daughters. Love the tractor. Only complaint is that the grease zerk on the front universal joint is almost impossible to grease. Based on my research, I will need to remove part of the instrument panel to access that zerk!

Pros: Plenty of power and flexibility.
Cons: Grease zerk location.

5.00 star(s)
lrryfrrw

2320 John Deere
New Owner
Model Year: 2010

Traded up from an '09 2305. The verdict is still out on the upgrade. I really liked my 2305 but needed something bigger, more mass and the cab is not hard to take either. Some of the features resemble a larger tractor and the mower is a drive over hookup. I am still getting to know my Deere. Larry Furrow

Pros: Cab, larger, more large tractor features and larger bucket with better quality.
Cons: More RPM needed and a little less power than I had.

5.00 star(s)
vonwells

2320 John Deere
I Love It
Model Year: 2006

I've had my tractor for 6 years now, and absolutely love it. I bought it with the 62D drive on mowing deck and 200CX loader. I use it mostly to mow my lawn and pastures. I have the mulching system for my deck. It's small enough that it doesn't tear up my lawn, but big enough to get the job done in a hurry. I also love the loader. I do not have a single complaint about this tractor. It has worked flawlessly, and I would highly recommend it.

Pros: Durable, dependable, well constructed, easy attachments.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
Great
Model Year: 2010

What can one say? This is a great small tractor! The attachments are numerous, easy to use, easy to mount. Not too big to mow the back yard, not too small to dig a trench. We all want the next bigger machine, but luckily some of us have wives with common sense and know that we will just get into trouble.

Pros: Diesel engine; attachment availability, ease to use; all wheel drive.
Cons: Loader and backhoe reach distance.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
Very Happy

Bought this used with 22 hours on it. Couldn't be happier. FEL, 54inch front snowblower, loaded tires, chains, work-lights, block heater.

Pros: Power for size, comfortable, price.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2320 John Deere
Great Tractor!

Bought this tractor to mow my 2 acre and clear my 1/4 mile drive and haul the fire wood out of the back 40 acres. The power that this little tractor has is impressive. I cut and haul 15 cord of wood out of the bush every year and use my 2320 for it all. Put a set of chains on the rear tires and can go almost anywhere. Have the loader and a mower deck and hope to add a rear blade next year.

Pros: Great power in a small package.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
kyles974

2320 John Deere
Awsome Compact Tractor
Model Year: 2008

I've got 350 on my 2320. Bought it with 100 hours on it. I've worked the "you know what" out of this tractor. Cleared over an acre of small trees, etc. Dig a four foot pond for our ducks, put a drain field in for septic, put in two other drain fields for sinks and washer. Moved over 70 yards of dirt with it to raise yard and more I can't think of off the top of my head. I've ran skid steers and some older Kubota tractors and let me say, the 2320 can definitely hold it's own! I got a heck of a deal on the tractor, so it was worth every dollar we spent on it. If I told ya how cheap we bought it, you wouldn't believe me. But would I pay $20G. on the tractor with loader? I'm really not sure. Seems pricey for what else ya can get out there. I used the tractor hard and (knock on wood) have not had but hydro lines blow, but living in Florida, the sun is brutal on everything. I would like a couple more horses, so I think if I bought one again, I'd buy the 2520. Have not ran a 2520, but I would think that tractor would be perfect for me. Don't get me wrong, 2320 is an sesame machine, I just use it very, very hard! The two thing I don't like is one: ya have to pull the brush guard down to lift the hood, and two: the prop for the hood is hard to reach when ya have to lower the hood and I'm six foot tall. Best attachment I got.is the Ratchet Rake (see my review on it!).

Pros: Holds its own on everything.
Cons: Hood prop is hard to reach.

5.00 star(s)
jaysun

2320 John Deere
John Deere 2320
Model Year: 2008

Bought a used 2008 John Deere 2320 with a 54" mower, 54" front bucket loader, full tilt hydro snow plow, and I-match 3-point hitch. I have done some mowing and bucket work since I got it and could not be happier. Perfect size for what I needed and very versatile. Working on getting my Cyclone Rake attached so I will be ready for the leaves.

Pros: Quick connect everything.
Cons: Nothing so far.