John Deere 855 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Pinnacle Ridge Farm

855 John Deere
Couldn't Be Without
Model Year: 1986

My 855 with bucket, blade, rake, brush hog, and back hoe is my right hand. I love it every day.

Pros: Reliability.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

855 John Deere
JD 855 With 52 Loader
Model Year: 1988

Tractor is easy to operate with good location for controls, especially the loader joy stick. Tractor is great for landscaping and general yard work. Gave $5,000.00 for it and a JD brush hog, with no regrets, it far exceeds my expectations I had for it.

Pros: Easy to operate.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
samcritton

855 John Deere
JD 855 Review
Model Year: 1992

This is an absolute dream tractor for any homeowner who needs a multi purpose machine. I have had zero problems with this machine and the performance is superb. I have several implements for a variety of uses around my home including landscaping, mowing, brush clearing, snow removal and more. I would recommend this tractor to anyone.

Pros: Power, versatility, reliability
Cons: Can be unstable on hills or with lots of weight in the loade

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

855 John Deere
John Deere 855
Model Year: 0

I love this tractor. The paint job is crappy and falls off in large pieces

Pros: Reliable
Cons: Paint job is terrible

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

855 John Deere
They Just Don't make Them Like This Anymore.
Model Year: 1996

These tractors are amazingly durable and last a long time. I haven't had a single issue with mine! These are perfect for the homeowner, farmette, and commercial user. When you look closely at the tractor, you'll be amazed at the engineering that went into these. I've have two 430's, a 650 and the 855. The 855 is by far the best tractor out of all of them. It has plenty of power and traction. It has always done what I've asked of it with no problems. This is the last tractor I'll purchase and this one will be passed down.

Pros: Well build, durable, nice looking, lots of options
Cons: It could use a bit more horse power

Photo Uploads: