Kubota B3200 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
RLHorst

B3200 Kubota
Awesome Tractor
Model Year: 2009

I LOVE my Kubota tractor! I can't image maintaining my property without it! I got by when my sons were still at home. I'm amazed at the size tree I can move off the driveway! We had a storm and lost about 80 good sized trees along about a mile and half driveway.

Pros: Dependability.
Cons: Cost.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B3200 Kubota
32 Horsepower Tractor with Loader
Model Year: 2013

Wish I had bought sooner gets work done fast.

Pros: Old Ford cat-1 implements work on it.
Cons: Tippy.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B3200 Kubota
32 Horsepower Tractor with Loader and Turf Tires

Gets work done fast old ford cat-1 implements work on it turf tires are great in wet areas machine floats instead of sinking.

Pros: HSD trans is fast.
Cons: Tippy.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Jwine

B3200 Kubota
So Far So Good

Have struggled for 10 years with a 1952 Ferguson TO30 and this new machine is light years ahead in terms of features, safety and reliability. Too soon to tell if it will hold up, but Kubota's history suggests it will.

Pros: Good resale value if we ever move.
Cons: Pricey of course.

5.00 star(s)
ff3813

B3200 Kubota
Kims' Toy

Bought it for the wife since she does most of the yard work. Our existing riding mower (28 year old Simplicity) was just not up to doing everything we needed it to do and finally died. Made a list of everything we wanted to be able to do and took it to all the local dealers (Green, Red, etc.) and the Kubota came out on top. Have used it for mowing, moving hay, brush and junk as well. No problems, really easy to use and now she rarely lets me help with the mowing. Maybe I'll have to get one for myself.

Pros: Ease of use, economical and fuel efficient.
Cons: None.

4.00 star(s)
SteelonSteel

B3200 Kubota
So Far So Good

It's really too soon to write a review but I will as the site prompted it. I've only had my B3200 a little bit and got it sooner than I planned due to the failure of another piece of equipment. My dealer was excellent and accommodating. I got my machine delivered about 26 hours after making the phone call to the salesman I had been talking with. The machine is over kill for my uses at the moment. My needs are snow removal and the maintenance of a gravel road, and large garden prep and a bit of firewood. Typical rural residence stuff. The feel and the steering are outstanding. No shortage of power. My minor complaints I listed in the Cons are the lighted gauges don't really illuminate the needles, you may or may not see where the needles are at if they happen to hover over a well lighted portion of the gauge. If not you have to stare and try to find it. The other issue I was advised about before I bought and the salesman's statement is quite true. The R4's don't have much traction when you have snow over the top of ice. Well we had a lot of that to deal with on day one getting used to the machine. Next year I'll have some chains on it. The 504 FEL works well but ideally I'll also have a blower.

Pros: Smooth, good power, great power steering.
Cons: Can't see gauge needles at night despite gauge lights, would have been nice to have the needles light up. R4's traction issues.

5.00 star(s)
janatorinadrum

B3200 Kubota
Kubota Tractor
Model Year: 2010

I have had mine since 2010 and enjoy it very much. It's dependable. My neighbors love it too, they borrow it from time to time, and enjoy the handling of the tractor too. Would recommend the tractor to anyone. - Bigbob

Pros: Everything on the tractor.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B3200 Kubota
Kabota 3200
Model Year: 2009

Great machine. It is the perfect size to get around the woods with for firewood. Could use a little more power in the bucket lift dept., but probably trying to do more than I should with that size machine. The only problem is that it is sometimes difficult to get into rear differential lock but I might not be doing it right (not sure how fast the tractor should be moving to put it in lock). Starts right up in 10 below weather. They are the only company that manufactures all their own parts. The seat does seem to slant down slightly so I have to keep pushing myself back. The lock for loader is hard to get in but rarely use it.

Pros: Great power to size ratio.
Cons: Wish you could reverse the wheel to give another 2" in width for stability.

4.00 star(s)
shmc83

B3200 Kubota
KUBOTA B3200HSD
Model Year: 2010

This tractor has served me well so far. I've done just about everything with it from mowing to digging to hauling. Its runs like a top, even in the cold winter months - don't have to even plug it in! I've only had two issues - both with the front end loader. At 100 hrs the main control valve went out. Dealer(typical crooks)said $1300 to fix it! Kubota stepped in and did if for free. The other was a hydro line on the FEL - $40 fix at the local NAPA - no big deal.

Pros: Runs like a dream - all the time, very fuel efficient
Cons: front end loader - see review

5.00 star(s)
brianh3mta3

B3200 Kubota
Nice "Big-Little" Tractor!
Model Year: 2012

I had only one issue with the front end loader spool valve. I called the local dealer and it was repaired quickly and for free.

Pros: Reliable, powerful and efficient.
Cons: Cup holder location and no ROP lighting

Photo Uploads: