Kubota L3130 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
PERIO4DOC

L3130 Kubota
Great tractor
Model Year: 2006

Bought it before I added acreage, and could use some more horsepower on the hills. the HST is a godsend. MY neighbor got a new JD in the 3000 series with 36 hp. I've used both and would not ever consider a trade. Best 3pt hook up, better bucket, better quality in controls, wider footprint. Really does every thing I need with 5ft woods, 5ft rototiller, 5 ft disk fits my trails. moves everthying I need to move. Retired so speed is not as important.

Pros: Hydraulics, detachable bucket, 3 pt hitch, quality of construction.
Cons: Could have used more hp like a 3400 or 4000 did not want to spend the money.

5.00 star(s)
Adam_WNC

L3130 Kubota
L3130 Review
Model Year: 2005

Great tractor with FEL, 5ft Bush Hog, Box Blade, HST, Auger. HST is great, would not own tractor living in the mountains without it. The only complaint is when bush hogging, the 31 HP is not quite enough to mow in Medium range. Would like a couple more HP.

Pros: Compact, but large enough to handle most any tasks. Very reliable.
Cons: At times would like to have more HP.

5.00 star(s)
johnk

L3130 Kubota
Kubota L3130
Model Year: 2007

Never encountered a problem after all these hrs and yrs. Great tractor.

Pros: Comfort, weight.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
ernie carter

L3130 Kubota
Great Tractor

Hauls out oak logs out of the woods for firewood. Makes all my chores around the place a lot easier on my back.

Pros: Pulls great and handles good. Starts first shot every time.
Cons: Accelerator pedal needs to be in a better position.

5.00 star(s)
jwp

L3130 Kubota
Kubota Grand L3130

My second Kubota. previously had a used B9200 and was unstoppable. Great machine have 723 loader and bh90. Could use more horsepower but minor issue for my usage. Loader takes 5 min to remove or reinstall and Backhoe is strongest mount I've see and can be removed in under 10 minuets.

Pros: Quality, dealer support.
Cons: Needs a little more power, have to remove 3pt to use backhoe.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

L3130 Kubota
Tops

Looked at JD, Kioti, CIH and Agco when I bought. JD too much $$, Kioti reliability at time scared me off. CIH was close and Agco was not in ball park. I mow, plow, fertilize, plant, cut wood, maintain roads, excavate, etc. on 100 ac. I've never had a problem and still looks like new when I clean her up. Easy to use, drives nice with low center of gravity, powerful, easy on fuel, excellent build quality. After all this time, I'm sure I made the right choice.

Pros: Total value, versatility, reliability, economy of operation.
Cons: Wish the headlights were better positioned with the loader on.

5.00 star(s)
DRubrigi

L3130 Kubota
My Kubota Tractor
Model Year: 2004

I love my tractor. I managed 5000 Acres for deer hunting and had 50 green fields. I used a Lowery Heavy duty 5 ft., disc and a 5 ft. Land Pride bush hog. I have never had any trouble with my Kubota. I did have it serviced each time by Kubota at the recommended hours. I also have a front end loader on my tractor and it has 4- wheel drive. The tractor preforms wonderfully. I highly recommend this tractor to anyone. It also has a canopy on top.

Pros: Easy to haul.
Cons: They are none.

5.00 star(s)
blindfaithpaul

L3130 Kubota
User Friendly

Great tractor. Works hard and although they said it couldn't be done it successfully drives my Jacto J400 Cannon Sprayer.

Pros: Great little tractor.
Cons: Clips holding side panels are clunky.

5.00 star(s)
blindfaithpaul

L3130 Kubota
Kubota

Great little tractor.

Pros: Good value and reliable.
Cons: No cab on my model.

4.00 star(s)
wreckedit

L3130 Kubota
L3130
Model Year: 2003

This is my first tractor and it is a good one. Here is the deal with the Grand L3130: It is built heavy for its size with large axles, strong hydraulics etc., but for its bulk and weight, power is just enough. I bought it used, and it is what it is, but if new I would get get one with 5-15 more HP. However, having said that, I have never run out of power before traction. On my gravel drive with a 6 foot box blade with the rippers down, when they stop the machine, the wheels will spin, and it is a heavy machine with good traction (R4) on gravel, so it is not like I am in the mud. Even if there were 10 more HP, it may have stopped that as well, I just don't know, but if you have a choice, get a 40 hp machine, if not, get a 30 HP and be happy.

Pros: Everything.
Cons: Just enough HP for its size.