Branson 4220-1 4.50 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Branson 4220-1.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761319.jpg

About the Branson 4220-1

Branson 4220-1 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 4220-1 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Branson 4220-1 Subcompact Tractor
50 %
50 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
bobmisi

4220-1 Branson
Bransn 320i
Model Year: 2007

Waited a long time to get my first new tractor, so I really looked around. Too big an expense to rush and make a mistake. The Branson gives you lots for the money. Built very well, runs great and sips fuel, lots of nice features, an overall great buy.

Pros: above review
Cons: lack of quality manuals, plastic grill, hard going in and out of 4WD.

4.00 star(s)
tjc1989

4220-1 Branson
Branson 4220i
Model Year: 0

I could consider this tractor really great, except for a couple of things. I have had nothing but headaches out of the 3 point hydraulic lift. It hiccups badly, in all lift positions, even hiccups mildly with no load. Rear lift also bleeds down rather fast with the motor stopped. The rear hydraulic piston wear rings , u-packing or lip seal, and backer ring have been replaced twice. They don't last long. The original seat left a lot to be desired. Branson now has a replacement seat that is better. But, this tractor has plenty of power, I really like the independent PTO, it has great fuel economy, burning less than a gallon an hour, and other than the rear lift issues, has been very reliable.

Pros: Price, Power, Fuel Economy, Appearance, Features
Cons: Rear hydraulic lift issues, dealer service and parts support leave a lot to be desired, original seat would beat you to death, No rear remotes as standard equipment.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

4220-1 Branson
Branson 4220, four years old

My Branson 4220 has been reliable and done everything I need for it to do. I don't put a lot of hours on it, about 300 in four years, but I it's not missed a beat. Even the factory battery is still working just fine. I had to tighted quite a few nuts and bolts after the first several hours of use, but haven't had to do it again since then. The tractor is just about the right size for my needs, powerful enough to do the jobs I need to do on my small acreage (40) but small enough to be able to thread it through the woods and to easily trailer it. I'm very pleased with my purchase, and would do it again. My only regret is that I waited so long to finally buy a tractor.

Pros: Value for the dollar, easy to work on, nice quality.
Cons: Can't think of any.

5.00 star(s)
Hognosh

4220-1 Branson
Good Value

This was my first tractor ever. Ever drove also. So I am sure I used it a little rougher then a pro would knowing what to do. Haven't put a ton of hours on it but because hardly used for field work does a lot of odd tasks around place has been a great work horse to do things that would of took forever.

Pros: Good value, good size overall for average tasks.
Cons: Little hard I find to hook up attachments.

[ad placeholder]

Branson 4220-1 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Branson 4220-1s

Branson 4220-1 Community Rankings

#395 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#247 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#32 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#823 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#62 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall