Case 646 4.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Case 646.
Subcompact Tractors

About the Case 646

Case 646 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 646 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Case 646 Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
MattMih

646 Case
Case 646 Wheel Loader
Model Year: 1974

I found this tractor in Estevan Saskatchewan. It was sitting in a guys back yard. All in all it is in pretty good shape. He was asking $2,500 CDN but let it go for $2000. I think it was worthwhile as it is a collectors item. I'm glad I got him down a bit in the price because the orginal 16.5 HP Onan twin Engine in it needs work. I'm not sure if it just needs carb and valve adjustments at this point but may be in need of an overhaul. If that is the case I may just convert to a 10 HP diesel and store the Onan. The frame and body are good. Some paint worn off and some surface rust. Most of the decals are still intact. It has a fair amount of grease and oil build up from years of use. I'll take the gunk to it and do some scraping etc. It needs some worn parts replaced like the forward reverse banana plate and guide bushings. The blades are worn away on the cooling fan for the hydraulics. Headlight lenses are cracked. I have those parts on the way from Salem Power Equipment in MI. Besides a real good cleaning just lots of TLC. I give it 5 stars for a 40 year old tractor.

Pros: It is going to be a great little poor man's Bobcat.
Cons: It's going to need some work to get it up to snuff.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Case 646 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Case 646s
No results found.

Case 646 Community Rankings

#45 user rating of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#41 Viewed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#12 discussed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1415 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall