Dongfeng DF-354 5.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Dongfeng DF-354.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Dongfeng DF-354

Dongfeng DF-354 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent DF-354 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Dongfeng DF-354 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
TTTTTT

DF-354 Dongfeng
Dongfeng Underrated Chineese Workhorse
Model Year: 2007

I decided on my DF354 after a long search for a 4WD tractor with FEL and looking at name brands and the various Chinese brands. As my intended yearly hours would only be at about 50-100 and the price was too good to pass on I bought this one. For the price of a 30 yr. old name brand 2WD tractor I have a new DF354 (35 HP) with FEL and BH. It has a basic manual tranny (4H and 4L) no synchro, but very smooth once broken in. As with any tractor but maybe a little more being wrench friendly is an asset, although I have had no repairs that weren't simple to do. Parts have been easy and inexpensive to get from local dealers and I have crossed matched all filters to Balwin North American equivalents that I use. Adjustments and maintenance is a must, but once set up it works well. Smooth modern direct injection 4 cyl 2.54l. diesel and glow plug or manifold heater for pre-heating. Starts very easy in all weather, but block heater (easy install) helps for those -20 C. days. Heavy tractor with 4WD and rear difference lock if needed. Power steering from a separate hydraulic pump. Main hydraulic pump supplies to FEL, rear remotes, and 3 pt through a open center system. Common tranny/hydraulic reservoir (uses TDH fluid). Equipped FEL a little light but will lift 1000 pounds. Standard 2 rear remotes very handy and great as a standard feature. All hydraulic fittings are North American match and sourced from any local hydraulic store. After 3 plus years although not too many hours of use, this tractor has been exactly what I needed. It has been reliable and easy to use at a very affordable price that would have been out of my reach. A great alternative if budget is an issue. It may not have been my choice if it were for a business with 500 hrs/year of use necessary, but as a hobby tractor a great choice.

Pros: Price, standard features, heavy duty, simple design.
Cons: Slight quality/workmanship issues.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
metal burner

DF-354 Dongfeng
2005 Dongfeng DF-354
Model Year: 2005

I most totally agree with the other review of the DF-354 with front-end loader and backhoe. It is a "trouble free" tractor in any weather or temperature. I have used it to operate on my 40-acre hobby farm. It does logging, haying, bush hogging, rototilling, plowing, snow blowing, landscaping with the box scraper and backhoe; and anything else I need it to do!

Pros: Great tractor for small acreages
Cons: Could use a higher flow hydraulic pump system

[ad placeholder]

Dongfeng DF-354 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Dongfeng DF-354s

Dongfeng DF-354 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#390 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1177 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall