Exmark PNE691KA522 4.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Exmark PNE691KA522.
Zero-Turn Mowers (Residential)

About the Exmark PNE691KA522

Exmark PNE691KA522 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent PNE691KA522 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Exmark PNE691KA522 Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

PNE691KA522 Exmark
ExMark Pioneer "E" Series 52" Kawasaki Motor
Model Year: 2014

Right off the bat, I should say that the only reason I didn't give the mower 5 stars for performance is because I should have gotten something bigger. The 52" is too small for my roughly 4 1/2 acres, but I thought I could save some money, as well as deal with the ruts and hills better than with the 60". This turned out to be a moot point since I mow to 4" height anyway, so scalping on sloped ground is not a problem. The 7 mph speed is also somewhat slower than other ZTR's but I can't safely go all out as fast as possible anyway. Otherwise this thing is a beast. The frame is one-piece steel 2X2" in a wrap-around u-shape. It doesn't seem to flex at all. It goes over, around and through anything, bounces out of holes and keeps going without a trace of strain. The Kawaswaki motor just keeps going and going---never changing pitch unless I use the throttle. I performed the routine maintenance 5-hour oil change and 25 and 50-hour greasing, and the only other maintenance I had to do was fix a slow leak in a drive tire with a plug, which has lasted about a month now. Exmark doesn't believe in a lot of features and the Pioneer series doesn't really have any, other than ease of maintenance and operation. It has almost paid for itself already and I seem to have developed a man-machine bond with it. I depend on it and it has come through so far, in spades. I have ruined 2 blades so far, but they're only $14.00 apiece---something to consider if you have rocky, hilly terrain like mine. I do need another spring for the seat, but I need to lose weight, too. I bought the mower at MT+T in Springfield, TN. The owner, Lance, gave me the best price I could find as an opener, so I didn't have to bargain, and I still haven't seen this model advertised cheaper anywhere else. Plus, I live in Springfield.

Pros: Tough, built to last, easy to maintain, cuts through anything.
Cons: None really, except it's a little too small (my own fault). Might be too slow if you have a flat, level, perfect lawn.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Exmark PNE691KA522 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Exmark PNE691KA522s

Exmark PNE691KA522 Community Rankings

#6 user rating of 184 Zero-Turn Mowers (Residential) items
#14 Viewed of 184 Zero-Turn Mowers (Residential) items
#1 discussed of 184 Zero-Turn Mowers (Residential) items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#6639 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall