Farmall SUPERM 4.80 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Farmall SUPERM.
Vintage Tractors

About the Farmall SUPERM

Farmall SUPERM Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent SUPERM topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Farmall SUPERM Subcompact Tractor
75 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Colahawk

SUPERM Farmall
My Hobby Tractor
Model Year: 1953

Former farm guy. Purchased unit like father and father in law used. No power steering, but it turns easily. Fixed up and use it for parades and tractor rides. Wife now wants a "buddy seat put on tractor". Belong to Pella Red Rock Threshers antique club of 587 members. Month meetings and everything on table from plowing contests to tractor pulls to rides and parades. Just moved. Photo to follow later; cannot find camera. Moved from 6 room house to efficiency apt. while new house is being completed. Living out of plastic tubs.

Pros: Efficiency.
Cons: Typical oil leaker around flywheel and the pull rod starter cable.

5.00 star(s)
tonyg4477

SUPERM Farmall
Bought Super M
Model Year: 1959

I am very happy with the Super M, this has a wide front on it with power steering. I bought this year! I did own a older Farmall which was okay, 'cause it was a narrow front end, sold that one.

Pros: Is to work on, starts right up, in great shape.
Cons: No cab for snow removal.

5.00 star(s)
cadetdon

SUPERM Farmall
A Good 'Un
Model Year: 1953

Actually I own 12 vintage tractors, 9 full size and 3 garden models, incl. Cub Cadet, Farmall, Ferguson, Ford, John Deere and Massey-Ferguson!

Pros: N/A.
Cons: N/A.

5.00 star(s)
Jim Byars

SUPERM Farmall
Rebuilding 1949 Big M
Model Year: 1949

Bought by grandfather in 1949 new, used many years in cotton, grain and peach tree farm.

Pros: Very reliable.
Cons: No knowledge of any.

[ad placeholder]

Farmall SUPERM Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Farmall SUPERMs

Farmall SUPERM Community Rankings

#29 user rating of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#218 Viewed of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#2 discussed of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3137 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall