Gravely PROTURN152XDZ 3.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Gravely PROTURN152XDZ.
Zero Turn Mowers

About the Gravely PROTURN152XDZ

Gravely PROTURN152XDZ Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent PROTURN152XDZ topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Gravely PROTURN152XDZ Subcompact Tractor
0 %
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

PROTURN152XDZ Gravely
Decent Mower
Model Year: 2008

I mow 3.5 acres. I can get it done in about an hour. Rough ground limits the speed. I like that it has 24 horsepower and the hydros seam to be strong. I notice the newer models have less power though. I have thick grass and it grows fast in the low areas. The deck belt coming off when I engage it is really irritating, I have tried engaging at different RPMs and no difference. I find myself not wanting to disengage the deck to pick up debris, which sucks on a mower of this price range. I have tried a new belt also, no fix. Once it is engaged there is no problem. I sold my 37 horsepower FI Bobcat predator pro when we sold our much bigger property. I wish I had kept it. It rode smoother and used way less gas than this gravely 24 horsepower. I had no complaints with the Bobcat. It had a great design and everything easy to get to. Live and learn. I would have rated the gravely higher if the deck belt would stay on.

Pros: Built strong, plenty of power
Cons: Throws the belt powering the deck from the engine sometimes, deck height setup is hard to use from the seat, deck locks in upright position easily but can not be reached to release easily from the seat, uses more gas than my 37 horsepower FI Bobcat

[ad placeholder]

Gravely PROTURN152XDZ Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Gravely PROTURN152XDZs

Gravely PROTURN152XDZ Community Rankings

#74 user rating of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#56 Viewed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1 discussed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#2206 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2654 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall