LS Tractor LSG3033 4.70 star(s) (22)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the LS Tractor LSG3033.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704765330.jpg

About the LS Tractor LSG3033

LS Tractor LSG3033 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LSG3033 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (22)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the LS Tractor LSG3033 Subcompact Tractor
77 %
14 %
9 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
dodger454

LSG3033 LS Tractor
LS 3033
Model Year: 2011

Hard to give a serious evaluation with only 10 hrs of run time but so far so good.

Pros: Great value.
Cons: No tool box no cup holder.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
dodger454

LSG3033 LS Tractor
LS 3033

Only at 20 hrs but so far so good.I felt LS was the best value for the money.

Pros: Great value.
Cons: Needs suspension seat.

5.00 star(s)
antony2012

LSG3033 LS Tractor
Log Splitter
Model Year: 2004

Here you can buy best log splitter.

Pros: .
Cons: .

5.00 star(s)
shafshak

LSG3033 LS Tractor
Excellent Tractor

At 60 hrs has done everything I wanted it to do.runs a 6ft. finish mower,5ft. tiller, and 4ft rough cut mower with no problems. I was told by a old timer once "when you buy a tractor, buy by the pound" 2590 lbs.

Pros: Shuttle shift, 3 ranges, versatility, easy on fuel.
Cons: Needs suspension seat, slight oil leak at fitting on loader valve.

4.00 star(s)
fulltilt

LSG3033 LS Tractor
G3033: Great Value for $
Model Year: 2012

Purchased my LS at Middleport Tractor ,Middleport Ny. Very good deal and very good family dealer. As a Canadian the price was about $4000 less than buying Ontario. Have used the shuttle shift for 145 hours mostly moving and digging dirt, firewood, pulling large logs and snow removal.The G3033 never disappoints and continues to impress. Couple very small issues re assembly quality control however easily corrected at home. No regrets with this purchase and it continues to impress. Previous experience was two 2 wheel drive 40-50 hp diesel farm tractors and this 4 wheel drive 33 hp LS outperforms in every way. Interestingly I was warned away from LS by my diehard American Iron only very experienced Farmer neighbor whose opinion I respect however the LS price tag played a huge part in my decision and my neighbor now regularly borrows my LS for a variety of smaller needs (including lifting repaired parts back into his International).

Pros: Motor, fuel efficiency, power, size and toughness. Best $ value out there.
Cons: Too slow for road at 14 kmph (about 10mph) needs a road gear.

5.00 star(s)
woodsman74881

LSG3033 LS Tractor
New G3033

Tractor is great. Worked my 1/4 mile drive with 6 foot box blade. No problem at all. Wish tractor came with drift control though, would save a lot of looking over the shoulder. Bucket and lift worked great. Worked 4 hours straight. Flawless.

Pros: Price. Build is good. Service is good.
Cons: Some parts cheap, parking brake stop, link adjuster, no floor mat.

5.00 star(s)
WyoGuy

LSG3033 LS Tractor
Great So Far
Model Year: 2013

I bought this tractor mainly for snow removal and dirt work. I haven't had many chances to really use it so far, but I have cleared the driveway of snow and so far so good. I got the shuttle shift which I really like so far. I'm still getting used to the tractor---first one for me---and I love it. I chose the LS for the price mainly. The few reviews and stats I could find were nothing but good so I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. Great machine for an even better price. I would highly recommend one to anyone looking for a good small tractor. I'll keep you guys updated as I get more use out of it.

Pros: Price, great reviews, cuatomer service.
Cons: Haven't found one yet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
sadler river ranch

LSG3033 LS Tractor
LS G3033

I have had this tractor for a year now no problems at all. My ranch is for hunting so I'm mowing a lot dicsing and moving dirt. It's done everything I've asked it to do. Good power. The only thing I would like for it to have is a tool box and cup holder. I did put a canopy on it.

Pros: Good power. Good size.
Cons: No cup holder. No tool box.

5.00 star(s)
dkrupa

LSG3033 LS Tractor
Still in the Honeymoon but Going Fine
Model Year: 2013

It has done everything I have asked it to do, runs a 6 ft finish mower without any problems, has trenched a new waterline in a couple of hours, backfilled and smoothed my 3/4 mile driveway without breaking a sweat. Only issue was a hydraulic leak on remote distribution block (dealer install). New fitting an it was done.

Pros: Power, fuel usage, drivability, can handle anything you throw at it.
Cons: No cup holder (c'mon man!).

5.00 star(s)
woodsman74881

LSG3033 LS Tractor
LS G3033 Review

I have had the tractor for almost a year now. Work it hard with no problems whatsoever. Build and functionality are very good. When carrying heavy loads in FEL you do need weight in the rear, or you could have a surprise or two.

Pros: Heavy duty, reliable, good value, easy maintenance.
Cons: Some attachments are cheap and could be better.

[ad placeholder]

LS Tractor LSG3033 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner LS Tractor LSG3033s

LS Tractor LSG3033 Community Rankings

#302 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#462 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1388 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall