LS Tractor LSR4047 4.30 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the LS Tractor LSR4047.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the LS Tractor LSR4047

LS Tractor LSR4047 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LSR4047 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the LS Tractor LSR4047 Subcompact Tractor
67 %
0 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4047 LS Tractor
This Tractor Is a Cream Puff
Model Year: 2013

I was using it to Bushog my pasture and had to back up and backed over a sapling which entered and messed up shifting mechanism. It is not covered on the warranty or so dealer informed us. It has 6 hours on it and they are charging me to fix it. My Kubota never in all the years of bushhogging and plowing ever messed up like this one did within 6 hours! Beware or you might be next as no warranty is provided at sale and internet search is a joke too!

Pros: Looks and handles well.
Cons: Is too easy to mess up shift and clutch roads. No protection.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4047 LS Tractor
LS R4047
Model Year: 2013

I purchased my LS R4047 in March. It had 4 hours on it from the dealer. Aside from playing with the FEL, pulling a few posts and flipping a manure pile for fun, most hours have been rotary mowing tall grass and brush. I have hit hidden chunks of concrete and an old car rim and did not damage my tractor. My mowers are protected by either grade 5 shear bolt or functioning slip clutch. I broke a shear bolt when I hit the concrete. No damage to tractor. I am very happy thus far with the build quality, the FEL, and the fact that I have two sets of remotes for future use. Plus it is a really nice looking tractor. Of course if buying a tractor, buy the one you want. But, you will be doing yourself a dis-service if you don't at least check out LS. I purchased my LS on features and price. I am on the road so no pics to post.

Pros: Great quality, good value, two sets of remotes in addition to the FEL.
Cons: None yet.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4047 LS Tractor
Broken Front End 4-Wheel Drive
Model Year: 2014

I was digging a trench and broke an arm on the left front wheel. My fault! LS replaced it at no cost . I have been very pleased with the LS company and their backup of the warranty.

Pros: Very affordable and 5 year warrenty
Cons: The placement of brake handle and 4-wheel lever is a bad location

[ad placeholder]

LS Tractor LSR4047 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner LS Tractor LSR4047s

LS Tractor LSR4047 Community Rankings

#492 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#835 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1245 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2654 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall