Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB 4.70 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761701.jpg

About the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB Subcompact Tractor
67 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Joker Ridge Farmer

MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB Mahindra
First Cab Tractor
Model Year: 2011

Performance has been good but a very large person would have difficulty maneuvering in the cab. Shuttle shift at times is difficult to move.

Pros: Performance, great lights.
Cons: Shuttle shift stiffness.

5.00 star(s)
M Pool

Very Pleased
Model Year: 2012

Has handled everything I have wanted it do without any effort . Pulls 2060 Landpride shredder like it's nothing. AC and radio really work well. Loader is very strong. Have quick attach bucket and quick attach on rear makes life very easy for the operator.

Pros: Is a lot of tractor for the $$$.
Cons: None.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
scubafc

Nicely Equipped Without Breaking The Bank
Model Year: 2012

This is my second Mahindra and my first cab tractor. The first was a 2516 and it was a great little tractor, but I'm getting older. It was getting harder to use a rear snow blower with no weather protection. The 3616 Cab took care of that and more. I have the front 66" mounted blower with all hydraulic controls and it is a joy to use in the heavy snow we get east of Lake Ontario. It is also nice for mowing in August with the A/C. Heat and A/C work like a champ. Pre-wired for a Jensen heavy duty radio. It plugged right in in a few minutes. Front and rear wiper/washers and work lights. I added a quick hitch so switching between the mower and the back blade is a snap. It is a heavy machine with loads of power. If something fits in the bucket, it will lift it. The rear tires are loaded and I haven't needed a counterweight. The shuttle shift is a little finicky at times, but not a big deal. It is a shade over seven feet tall so there are definitely places it won't fit. If you keep your tractor in a shed, take that into consideration. Between the two machines I owned, the only problem I had was a leaky hydraulic hose which the dealer replaced under warranty.

Pros: Heavy, Powerful, Comfortable.
Cons: Radio speakers could be better.

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCABs

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616SHUTCAB Community Rankings

#302 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#691 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2105 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall