Massey Ferguson 1532 4.90 star(s) (11)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson 1532.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Massey Ferguson 1532

Massey Ferguson 1532 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 1532 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (11)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson 1532 Subcompact Tractor
91 %
9 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
jwillett

1532 Massey Ferguson
1532 - Synchro Suttle - Filled R1's - L100 FEL
Model Year: 2009

This tractor fits my needs very well, Bush hogging, garden, food plots, and front end loader work. I have to tow this tractor 2.5 hours to get to our farm and it fits my 12ft trailer with no problems. Fully loaded trailer weight is 4748lbs with a rating of 5000lbs. I don't have many hours on the tractor yet but it has always done what ever I have ask of it. The only thing I have not gotten use to yet is how touchy the FEL controls are but with more use I should get the hang of it. I do have to keep the ROPS folded down at times as I work under trees with low hanging limbs. The Manual that came with my tractor states the rated engine HP at 32.5 and the PTO HP at 26.1.

Pros: Great Value, perfect size, PTO HP rating
Cons: None yet

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1532 Massey Ferguson
MF 1532
Model Year: 0

The MF 1532: I shopped the major brands and based my choice on the long warranty, price, looks, fit/finish, and ease of use. I'm well pleased so far, it has done everything I expected out of a small tractor this size. I have used the tractor around the house, at my store, moving pallets, spreading and leveling rock in my large parking lot. I only have ran 10 hours, but so far so good. The dealer delivered it full of fuel and after 10 hours of use it took 4 gallons of fuel to fill it.

Pros: 8 x 8 shuttle shift, controls location, quik tach bucket/pallet forks.
Cons: no tool box, no rear work light, but have fabricated brackets and added.

5.00 star(s)
Dakota_male

1532 Massey Ferguson
1532 TBL
Model Year: 2010

I previous owned a BX25, but was in need of more lifting strength. This MF1532 handles all chores with easy and is more stable on the trails. I purchaed a 7 ft. woods BH and 6 ft box scraper. I built a thumb for the BH this makes moving large much easier. I am very happy with the MF company and quality of the tractor, purchased in new Glasgow, NS.

Pros: Very smooth, quiet and nice attention to finish details.
Cons: FEL controls are very sensitive.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
retirementclose

1532 Massey Ferguson
Massey 1532
Model Year: 2011

Have house with 10 acres. About 4 acres we mow with a zero turn, garden tractor, and a finish mower on the tractor. Six acres is mowed with a rotary mower. The tractor has a loader attached. We have a rotary mower, finish mower, and a 7'blade. Mower has performed to all my expectations. It is compact enough to mow our yard with the finish mower without tearing the yard up and strong enough to keep the brush down in the pasture. Loader is more than adequate for my needs. Motor is quiet, controls are efficient, and the dealer is 2.5 miles away and has been in business for more than 40 years. Dealer is well regarded in the community. So far everything is good.

Pros: Cost, size, power, dealer suppport.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
Hassy

1532 Massey Ferguson
2011 Massey Ferguson 1532
Model Year: 2011

I purchased my Massey 1532 in December 2011, along with an L100 front end loader and an RD-5 Bush Hog. I couldn't be more pleased with the tractor, it has plenty of power for the size, and is very maneuverable in tight spots. I have put 33 hours on it so far, mostly using the Bush Hog and picking up wood with the loader and clearing snow out of my driveway and our skating rink.

Pros: All the features are great, sorry, can't single out a single one!
Cons: Haven't found any yet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
sambi

1532 Massey Ferguson
2010 Massey Ferguson 1532 Hydrostatic
Model Year: 2010

Great little compact tractor! I bought this tractor with R-4 Tires,72" belly mower, front end loader, 72" scraper blade and a box blade. The tractors primary use is for mowing large open fields which it does a quick and fine job. Sometimes I will use it to mow the yard, but only when it is dry because the tractors weight and r-4 tires it will tear up some turf, especially on a turn if in four wheel drive. It also does a great job maintaining my 1200' gravel driveway by use of the implements above.

Pros: Easy of operation, great look, does everything I ask of it.
Cons: The rear tail lights catch on every tree branch, need of redesign.

5.00 star(s)
Thomabear

1532 Massey Ferguson
2012 Massey Ferguson 1532 Hydrostatic
Model Year: 2012

I use this tractor to complete tasks on a 6 acre section of property. I previously owned blue and green tractors and I wanted to give Massey a try so I did. Well I'm here to say that I'm 100% pleased with this tractor. I purchased it with the L100 Loader, Hico hinged box blade and a 5' Modern Superrr Sunshine rotary mower. The tractor has excellent power running all implements and has done everything I asked it to without a hiccup. Engine HP/Torque is excellent and much quieter than I expected. The tractor fit and finish is top tier and serviceability is excellent. Massey definitely spent a great deal of time refining this tractor for user comfort and quick and easy service. Everything is really easy to get to and the deck platform and operator area is nearly vibration free. I especially like the seat design/adjustability. The arm rests are something I never experienced until now and you wouldn't believe how much this adds to user comfort. The tractor is still new so I guess the jury is still out on long term reliability but my gut feeling is that this one will be around for many years to come. So far I'm totally satisfied and excited about this purchase.

Pros: Comfort, servicability, overall fit and finish, quietness, etc. Tractor is well thought out.
Cons: None to speak of at this time.

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1532 Massey Ferguson
MF 1532 Hydro

We bought the Massey Ferguson 1532 based on value for money. We considered buying blue or green/yellow or orange. Went with the red Massey and we are very pleased so far. Also considered a slightly larger Massey, like a 1635, but this one does everything we need it to do. Bought it with the L100 loader with skid-steer quick-attach bucket and the 72" belly mower, plus a set of remotes. Pros include: Very good value, comfort, east of use, fit-and-finish. Seems to be well-built. Love the 2 pedal hydro stat. All the controls are in the right place and easy to use. Cons: the L100 bucket is small but typical for this size tractor. The bucket doesn't rollback very much. Loader joystick is too sensitive, but we're getting used to it. Added a toolbox behind the seat on the ROPS just like others have done. Bought a small plastic toolbox from Sears and drilled a couple holes through the bottom of the toolbox and attached it to the ROPS with 2 zip ties. Problem solved. Our dealer is also a pleasure to work with and has been great with post-sales support, so far. Overall, we are very happy. Extremely happy with value-for money. Does everything we need it to do, so far.

Pros: Good value for money, comfort, east of use. Loader can lift a lot for such a small tractor.
Cons: Loader joystick is sensitive. Bucket rollback angle not enough.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
MF 1532

1532 Massey Ferguson
MF 1532
Model Year: 0

Has been a very good unit. Does everything expected.

Pros: Good value, fit finish, easy to operate.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
lesgo

1532 Massey Ferguson
Compact With a Punch

Great tractor. It surprised me the power of the loader and the PTO is stout as well. I haven't found anything this tractor can't do, from pushing up stumps to carrying logs or digging a hole for a fire pit, this thing gets it done. Fuel mileage is awesome if you have a lot of work and a low tolerance for wasting time and money this is the tractor for you.

Pros: Loader power, fuel economy, comfort in the saddle, ease of controls.
Cons: None as of yet.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson 1532 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson 1532s

Massey Ferguson 1532 Community Rankings

#201 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#263 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#579 user rating of 27027 items overall
#858 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall