Massey Ferguson SUPER 90 4.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson SUPER 90.
50-100 HP Tractors

About the Massey Ferguson SUPER 90

Massey Ferguson SUPER 90 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent SUPER 90 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson SUPER 90 Subcompact Tractor
50 %
0 %
50 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
Sledhead64

SUPER 90 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Super 90
Model Year: 1964

Will submit later.

Pros: Diesel.
Cons: No three point hitch.

5.00 star(s)
daemeon69

SUPER 90 Massey Ferguson
My Father's Massey Ferguson Super 90's
Model Year: 1963

I don't know when my father bought the high clearance Super 90 that I grew up with, but it had to be around the time he bought his farm which was around 1970. That tractor has been virtually bulletproof. Other than having to split it once, we have had to do very little maintenance on it. The tractor sat outside (late 90's, early 2000's) and was generally unused for 5-10 years. I recently had it shipped to my farm that I bought a year ago. While using the 3 point hitch, it developed a severe hydraulic fluid leak, but this is a tractor that was bought used, and used extensively for over 30 years. So I can't really complain. God only knows how many hours are on it. My father bought a second Super 90 in the mid-80s. That tractor had only one real issue, the brakes (particularly the right) would stick and we had to reverse to get it to release. That problem was never bad enough that we had to open it up and fix it (it still has that sticky brake). I have that tractor as well, it also languished for about 5 to 10 years and the multi-power linkage is seized and I'll have to deal with that in time. The only reason I'm not using it now is that the rear rim has rusted sufficiently around the valve stem that it is in danger of blowing the tube (I can see about 2-3 inches of tube) if I put a load on that tire.

Pros: Excellent reliability and useablility; diesel engine is fantastic.
Cons: No major cons, I wish it had a second external cylinder hook-up out of the factory.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson SUPER 90 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson SUPER 90s

Massey Ferguson SUPER 90 Community Rankings

#202 user rating of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#175 Viewed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#2 discussed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1295 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall