New Holland TC25D 4.90 star(s) (7)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TC25D.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704757359.jpg

About the New Holland TC25D

New Holland TC25D Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TC25D topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (7)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TC25D Subcompact Tractor
86 %
14 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
cigarbob

TC25D New Holland
New Holland TC25D
Model Year: 2001

Pros: Super steer.
Cons: Tite to enter or exit.

5.00 star(s)
rickyv32

TC25D New Holland
TC 25 Does All
Model Year: 2002

Great little tractor for a small horse farm. Everything we need.

Pros: Lots of implements.
Cons: Lots of implements.

5.00 star(s)
birdbert

TC25D New Holland
1,000 HR review
Model Year: 1999

The review covers about 250 hours. Used on land and in water over front differential. Has 7308 FEL and 757C backhoe. Used for little jobs, like leveling gravel/dirt, lifting a dock, digging a ditch.

Pros: Highly maneurverable, stable, and economical on fuel.
Cons: Lacks a little on HP.

4.00 star(s)
CCTC25D

TC25D New Holland
TC25D
Model Year: 2001

Having owned this tractor for more than 10 years, there are really only 2 issues I have encountered. First, the well documented issue of the steering tilt lock mechanism failing was a problem on my tractor too. I was able to take mine apart and get it freed up and put grease on the area to keep dirt/moisture out. A dealer gave me a plastic cap to put over the column to keep contaminants out. The second issue I have encountered is when its very cold the boot on the drive shift going to the front wheels squeals loudly. By loosening the boot and spraying silicon spray or WD40 in there that quiets it down. This has to be done every couple years. Aside from that, this tractor has been a solid performer. The quick attach loader is easy to take on/off and works well. The little features like extendable 3 pt arms really makes it easy to hook up implements. I would highly recommend this tractor to anyone.

Pros: Headlights, 3 pt arms extending, hydrostatic transmission.
Cons: Dealers come and go, steering tilt problem, squeaky front drive shaft.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

TC25D New Holland
My TC25D
Model Year: 2000

Purchase this used and had dealer add a woods front end loader. Added a 5 foot brush hog last year. Previous tractor was Ford 9n with Dearborn front end loader. I use this tractor to cut back acreage, push/load snow, pull stumps, haul wood, use as man-lift and move dirt. Couldn't do without it.

Pros: All wheel drive.
Cons: Power.

5.00 star(s)
electron642

TC25D New Holland
My Most Valued Power Tool
Model Year: 1999

I can't imagine trying to keep up with my 7½ acres without this tractor. I purchased the heavy duty front loader bucket and the 60 in. mid-mount mower deck with the tractor. I have since added a 60 in. PTO tiller. The 4-wheel drive is absolutely necessary where I live. Using the mower deck with high-lift blades, I don't rake or blow leaves (and I have tons of leaves). I just start in the middle of the front lawn (1½ acres) and blow them to each side. The get blown into the woods or the drive, where they eventually blow into the woods behind my house. I use the bucket (loader) for hauling wood, moving dirt and mulch, and lifting or moving almost anything heavy. With the foot pedal hydrostatic drive and the Super-steer, it is a breeze to mow the 3½ acres that I keep mowed.

Pros: Easy to use, and very versitile.
Cons: Filters are only available from New Holland.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
jignhog

TC25D New Holland
TC25D 1999 New Holland
Model Year: 0

So far so good. Super steer is nice could use a lil' more horse power. Steering cylinder blew out while I was brush hogging in dome wet terrain and bent rod. Other than that all I can tell you is be careful and check seals intermittently. Good machine for my uses.

Pros: Maneuverability.
Cons: Parts are hard to come by other than OEM and high. Guess that means they are still going for most part!

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TC25D Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TC25Ds

New Holland TC25D Community Rankings

#201 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#753 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#579 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2360 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall