New Holland TC26 5.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TC26.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the New Holland TC26

New Holland TC26 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TC26 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TC26 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
fcardwell

TC26 New Holland
TC26DA
Model Year: 2006

Love the tractor. I previously had a TZ24DA, but had issues with the hydrostatic drive not having enough pull to back up a moderate hill. Had it in for checks several times and was always told it was up to spec on pressures, etc. Finally got frustrated and asked for a trade in. After 3 years they gave me almost what I paid for it in trade for the TC26. This TC26 has very good drive capacity as well as lift capacity. I'm not sure if they may have boosted the bypass valve pressure to improve it as I have read several comments about the TC26 not having adequate drive. My only complaint is the attaching of the FEL is cumbersome. They need to take a note from John Deere in that area. I do use a weight box to counter the FEL loads. It makes a huge difference in stability and adds traction. I have the 13.5 inch ag tires and they are liquid filled as well. It has great traction for my purposes. I use it in the woods frequently for moving dead trees and for erosion control (fairly steep hillside).

Pros: Size, power, very versatile.
Cons: FEL attachement.

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TC26 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TC26s

New Holland TC26 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#353 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1073 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall