Woods FZ25D 4.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Woods FZ25D.
Zero Turn Mowers

About the Woods FZ25D

Woods FZ25D Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent FZ25D topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Woods FZ25D Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FZ25D Woods
Why So Few Reviews?
Model Year: 2016

I previously used a Kubota F2200 front deck mower with 5,000 hours on it! I knew I wanted a front deck diesel zero turn, and that put the choice between the Grasshopper or Woods. I test drove both and choose the Woods because I like the mower layout better. The Woods comes standard with a better seat, larger wheels, and larger caster deck wheels. Flip a coin because these two mowers are so near each other mechanical wise, but I think Woods has a better deck and better features over the Grasshopper. The only downgrade I give my FZ25D is that when I received it the throttle cable was improperly installed and kept the engine at a very high idol. More problematic was the idler pully for the blades was misaligned from the factory, and it kept throwing three belts, ruining one of the pairs. The dealer took care of this issue promptly and I haven't had another issue. It mows great, handles fantastic, and leaves a beautiful cut, with a great ride!

Pros: Power, great ride, great handling, a fantastic cut, easy to maintain
Cons: Loud

[ad placeholder]

Woods FZ25D Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Woods FZ25Ds

Woods FZ25D Community Rankings

#38 user rating of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#23 Viewed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1 discussed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1226 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall