Yanmar CBL40 4.80 star(s) (5)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Yanmar CBL40.
Construction Equipment

About the Yanmar CBL40

Yanmar CBL40 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent CBL40 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (5)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Yanmar CBL40 Subcompact Tractor
80 %
20 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CBL40 Yanmar
Love It
Model Year: 2007

Traded my case 580k this is so much more versatile and will do almost as much and not so heavy to haul vault.

Pros: Loader works like a big machine loads quickly.
Cons: Leg room when turning seat around to use backhoe is cramped.

5.00 star(s)
Avidpulp

CBL40 Yanmar
Good Versitile Machine

Great little machine. I use it for backhoe work then also as a tractor, with the pto and three point hitch its like two machines in one. Great on fuel too.

Pros: Very versitile.
Cons: Pain to remove/install backhoe attach. Wish it had a bucket level indicater and a way to set a constant speed.

5.00 star(s)
Avidpulp

CBL40 Yanmar
CBL 40

If you plan on keeping it forever is great but I now want a new machine and trade value is poor. I paid 40k. One guy here paid 25. If you can get them for that, I would get one for every day of the week.

Pros: Good solid machine.
Cons: A little expensive for what I got; not great resale value.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CBL40 Yanmar
CBL 40

A great machine. I rented this machine out as part of a rental business. South Texas renters are trying to break your equipment more so than do their job. Everyone here has supposedly grown up using machinery. It has held up to the abuse, is finally paid off, and not for rent anymore. I believe if one person uses this machine like it was designed, it would probably last 50 years. No joke.

Pros: All good.
Cons: None.

4.00 star(s)
Ed Hanames

CBL40 Yanmar
Axles
Model Year: 0

I have a Yanmar CBL40 backhoe. Overall it's a good machine. The problems I am having is breaking the rear axles. They don't seem to be made tough enough to with stay the torque. To add to the problem, the dealer or the North American distributor don't carry the parts. They have to go to Japan to have one made. It took 6 months for me to receive the first axle. The second axle took about 2 months, maybe they are improving. Other than the axles, it's a great machine.

Pros: Good working machine.
Cons: Availability of parts uncertain.

[ad placeholder]

Yanmar CBL40 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Yanmar CBL40s

Yanmar CBL40 Community Rankings

#14 user rating of 156 Construction Equipment items
#84 Viewed of 156 Construction Equipment items
#1 discussed of 156 Construction Equipment items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3306 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall