Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #31  
I know their will be comments about stress to the loader arms but pushing snow has nothing against digging with the loader. If you have only seen what I have done with this little tractor.:confused2:

I don't have one so I don't know for sure, but isn't the issue with side forces when you angle the blade to push the snow off to the side? The issue isn't with forces forward and aft when the blade is perpendicular.

With my bucket off of the ground, I can push on it with my hand and see where side forces could tweak things.

I am interested in this subject because I would love to have a front blade for plowing snow. Is there a frame-mount front blade for an M? I see them for the Ls.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #32  
JD 2520, 47" blower with self added wings to cover wheel tracks.
Not shown 24" Craftsman track drive blower (for deck and walks).

Attachments

• feb snow 1.jpg
    feb snow 1.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,985
  • feb_snow 2.jpg
    feb_snow 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,265
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #33  
Oil change & clutch work on the Cub Cadet walk-behind:
P1200007.JPG

The 7' Rear Blade earns its keep:
jan 09.jpg

-Jim

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #35  
Here's mine, JD 4210 ehydro with JD power angle snow blade, Fasse valve, Curtis cab, 12V ceramic heater to keep the nose toasty, and of course chains. :thumbsup:

Before:
DCP_1480.jpg

After:
DCP_1493.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #36  
Here's mine, JD 4210 ehydro with JD power angle snow blade, Fasse valve, Curtis cab, 12V ceramic heater to keep the nose toasty, and of course chains. :thumbsup:

Before:
DCP_1480.jpg

After:
DCP_1493.jpg

Aww.!! Now you went and knocked the hoop all crooked.!! Geez-um.:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #38  
I tried to take a good picture but my wife would not stand still long enough.